+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Re: Is anyone pregnant?

My sister had that in all three of her pregnancies.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Well when I saw Newf's name in the anyone pregnant? thread I figured something must be up!

Congrats GtG! (and Mr. GtG) big changes are coming your way! Morning sickness..I only had a couple episodes w/ my 2. But I did have periods of complete exhaustion at strange times...I could've used a siesta many afternoons.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3207531;
    I'm wondering if anyone on here had implantation bleeding when they first became preggers.
    Are you pregnant? If not, don't worry about it! You're probably just a little too stressed out and your body is complaining about it.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

The nurse suggested that my symptoms are indicative of pregnancy. It is likely too early to tell at this point. I have spotting, mild cramping, lower backache, slight temp, fatigue and bad heartburn. I had very bad heartburn at the beginning of my last pregnancy, they said it was due to the hormones that relax the muscles of the digestive system.

I jumped the gun and took a pregnancy test yesterday, and one today, but both were negative. I am still a few days ahead of the time I should get my period. Then again, if I'm getting symptoms should I have enough hCG in my blood to show up on a test? Dunno...

I am mainly concerned of this being something bad - infection? Tumor? I dont know, I've never had spotting before in my life (except when I started miscarrying during my last pregnancy).

I am hoping they can get me in tomorrow to see the dr. He is out of the office today. I just want to know what's going on so I can put all of these 'what ifs' to rest.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;3208232;
    Are you pregnant? If not, don't worry about it! You're probably just a little too stressed out and your body is complaining about it.
    Yes, I've been pregnant 4 or 5 times (my memory escapes me at the moment), but I had implantation bleeding on each and every one. After the first time, that's how I knew I was pregnant before taking the test.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3208597;
    Yes, I've been pregnant 4 or 5 times (my memory escapes me at the moment), but I had implantation bleeding on each and every one. After the first time, that's how I knew I was pregnant before taking the test.

So, when did it happen? I did...have some fun... at the time I should have been ovulating. LOL! Hubby and I want a child but aren't 'trying' necessarily because I'm still getting over the last pregnancy loss. If it happens, wonderful! But we agreed to not go back to the ovulation kits and all that un-romantic stuff until after the holidays.

So for me, I was 9-10 days after doin' the deed when the spotting started. It lasted two days - really light spotting - and then since yesterday I haven't noticed any at all. I've read that implantation bleeding can occur 6-12 days after fertilization, but I've also read it can happen a few days after fertilization. So I don't know what's up.

Did you get a + pregnancy test at the time of the bleeding? Or does it take awhile to get a positive reading? I am at about 28 days into my cycle, which runs long - avg. is about 30-33 days. So is it too early to test yet?

Now I have no bleeding but very, very mild twinging and cramping, and a mild backache.

MRD

Gosh, it's been so long ago, but I'd say that I got the spotting about a week before my period was due and I did test positive when I took a PG test. The last time I took the test the same day I spotted and it was positive. But it's different for everyone.
    Mine wasn't heavy spotting either and it lasted a day or two.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

*opens door S L O W L Y* EEK! *closes door and runs*
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3209136;
    *opens door S L O W L Y* EEK! *closes door and runs*
    I'm with you, Gabriel, running as fast as my whooshing-in-a-circle cartoon legs can carry me!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Thanks, MRD. I'm going to test again on Fri. If I get another negative, then I can probably assume I'm not pregnant. Waiting to hear back from doctor, and the wait is *killing* me. Just want to know one way or the other what is up...

+ Reply to Thread