+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 179 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Blondie - I PM'd you back hon. Please know the support is here if you need it. You have every right to be sad and mad and confused and hurt and ready to scream. You'll feel it all right now and it's okay to feel those things.

We're here for you.

Blondie I am so sorry for your loss.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

BlondieGirl - I just pm'd you. I am so incredibly sorry. My heart goes out to you.
    Please know that you are in all of our thoughts and prayers. You're right..sometimes things do happen that we cannot understand at the time...and that's what makes it hard to understand that things happen for a reason. Just don't give up hope..
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Blondie! My heart goes out to you as well.....I echo others and pray for you in your time of loss. Take care of yourself the best way you can right now.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Blondie, I'm sorry for all you've had to endure. I will keep you in my thoughts as you go through this difficult time.

Blondie, I haven't posted in here, but I've read this thread. I'm so sorry to hear about what you've gone through. Like everyone else here, you'll be in my thoughts.

Thanks CC! So far so good!

Blondie-I just started posting in here so I don't really know you but like I said, I've been in your shoes. I had 2 miscarriages prior to getting pregnant this time. I'm so sorry you're going through this. If you need to talk feel free to pm me.

Why do I love FORT so much? Because of the excellent people who come by here and share their lives on this forum and touch your life with their caring.

I am deeply touched by the outpouring of support. I want to thank each and everyone of you. phat, when you said "Your heartbreak is our heartbreak.", I was so touched. I want everyone to know I am here for them too.

I just got off the phone with my Doctor. I made a mistake, my hcg level is 22, 200 not 2,200 so I may need to go in for a D&C this week.

I have to go back to work today and I dont know if I can bear it but I have already been out for over 2 weeks now. I keep on hoping that this is all a mistake and that I will see a heartbeat and there will be something there but I know I wont.

Yesterday I came across a letter I wrote when I first found out I was pregnant. It was a letter to my unborn child. Now, he or she will never hear those words. It kills me.

I know all things happen because they need to happen and I can accept that.

To all the Mommies to be on this forum, I am so happy for you!!!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Oh Blondie. I'm truly sorry for your loss. I know that many of us here have had miscarriages and gone on to have beautiful children. I know that doesn't lessen the loss of *THIS* child for you, but maybe it will give you hope for the future.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

BlondieGirl, you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. *hug* Just don't give up hope. Hang in there, my friend.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread