+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 179 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Thanks angelic! I was SO tired the first trimester but I think I'm finally coming out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    Anyone heard from Blondie?
    She still has not read the two pm's I sent her days ago, so I'm still worrying. I am trying to keep positive thoughts going her way, though.

Karna, congratulations! I just went to a baby shower today, and the mother-to-be knows she's having a boy. I have never seen so many adorable boys clothes as they are making now. They did the cutest thing for the mom, too. Each table had a stack of Huggies, and everyone was asked to write on the outside, a few words of encouragement, something humorous, or whatever you wanted. Then as she uses them, she'll be able to read what we've written. I had never heard of that before. Since she's having a boy, they had the salads, cut fruit, etc., in plastic buckets, little wheelbarrels, etc, with shovels for scooping. It was so creative...her friends came up with idea. It was the best shower I've ever been to (I've been to thousands)...oh, and the best part? We didn't play any silly games.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thanks Roseskid! That shower sounds great! Doubt I'll have one this time since it's #2. Went to my NIECE'S baby shower last week and it was so boring. They fiddled around for 2 hours before she even opened gifts, ugh! But can you believe I'm going to be a great aunt and a Mommy again? lol!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Congratulations karna I hope everything is going well
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    She still has not read the two pm's I sent her days ago, so I'm still worrying. I am trying to keep positive thoughts going her way, though.

Karna, congratulations! I just went to a baby shower today, and the mother-to-be knows she's having a boy. I have never seen so many adorable boys clothes as they are making now. They did the cutest thing for the mom, too. Each table had a stack of Huggies, and everyone was asked to write on the outside, a few words of encouragement, something humorous, or whatever you wanted. Then as she uses them, she'll be able to read what we've written. I had never heard of that before. Since she's having a boy, they had the salads, cut fruit, etc., in plastic buckets, little wheelbarrels, etc, with shovels for scooping. It was so creative...her friends came up with idea. It was the best shower I've ever been to (I've been to thousands)...oh, and the best part? We didn't play any silly games.
    Wow that sounds like a really good baby shower!!

I have TWO yes... TWO sisters pregnant right now, and they're only 3 months apart, and my other sister is TRYING to get pregnant. :rolleyes Well anyways, both sisters have said from the beginning, they want seperate baby showers (spoiled little.... ) So.. I'm in charge of planning the first sister's baby shower, and my other sister is in charge of the other sister's. I have no idea what to do and how to plan a baby shower (considering I'm only 23 and don't have any kids)! This is alot tougher than the bachelorette party which just had lots of and grown men looking like this:

If any of you ladies have any cute ideas help me out! And please... no games

To my dear fellow FORTERS,

I can not thank you all enough for your kind words on this thread and for your pms. What wonderful support during this difficult time in my life.

I have some bad news. 2 weeks ago, they saw the baby to be and a flicker of a heartbeat. I went in last thursday and there was only an empty gestational sac. The baby is gone. I have been told I have a missed abortion. I am devastated and I can not tell you how heavy my heart is and how much I have cried. I am sorry I didnt get back to you all much sooner than I did but I have not even been online.

God bless you all for the support that I truly need.

I am trying to keep positive and I know that everything happens for a reason.

I will not lose hope!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

You may not know me as we have never exchanged a post or PM, but I'd read of your impending delivery date with a smile and good thoughts.

Your pregnancy touched me; your current heartbreak is our heartbreak.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You may not have seen any of us face-to-face, but we all love you and are thinking about you right now.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Oh Blondie, I am so sorry to hear that. My heart breaks for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am only a pm away. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

ETA: phat, I couldn't have put it any better.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Blondie, we've talked privately, but I just wanted to repeat myself here, and tell you how very sorry I am to hear your news. I hate it when awful things like this happen to good people, but it's good to hear you are still hopeful for the future. For right now, grieve, cry, get angry...you are entitled, and if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know. I will continue to send good thoughts and prayers your way, and I know you'll come out of this with renewed energy and resolve.

It took me a few minutes to gather my thoughts together in my post, and in the meantime, Phat posted. I agree with Combatcutie, Phat, your post is incredibly heartfelt, sweet, and beautifully expressed.
    Last edited by roseskid; 05-02-2005 at 01:38 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    What more can I say - Phat and Roses have said it so well. We are all so sorry, sweetie. Please consider us your friends, and please know we are here for you. As I said in my PM - again, you are in my prayers.

Please come here and post if you feel you need some support - we are here for you, any time, any day.

+ Reply to Thread