+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Oh, Blondie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please know that I'm thinking of you and your family, and praying for you. I'll pm you, but in the meantime, hang in there, sweetie.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    Lucynda, it's amazing what women have to go through to have their babies. Good Post!

Well, my sweet adorable 5 year old son was in my room last night as I was changing my shirt. He said, "Mom, your stomach is getting huge. You look like a Rhino!". The whole time his big blue eyes were staring up at me and he had this sweet smile like he was giving me the biggest compliment in the world. Now, what are you supposed to say to that? uhhh, Thanks?

that is frikkin hilarious! If he likes rhinos then you're in! Kids are too funny!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Aversions: yogurt. I still can't face it after upchucking it a few times in the early days.
    Hepcat - are we long lost twins? Yogurt and cottage cheese both made me quite sick my whole pregnancy.

Blondie - my thoughts are with you right now. Hang in there.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Blondie!

Prayers are with you I hope everything turns out okay...the miracles of modern medicine today are phenominal.....keep us posted.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Oh, Blondie . Sending all the well wishes and good thoughts I can muster your way.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    My fellow FORTERS, I am having some problems with this pregnancy, some terrible complications and I am not even sure what is going on right now but the news looks grim. Am going for more tests tomorrow. Pray for me and for Baby Blondie.

Wont give up hope just yet.

Oh Blondie, I am so sorry to hear this. I hope the tests go well. I will pray for you and baby Blondie.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

YOu and your baby have my most sincere best wishes, BlondieGirl....best of luck to you.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Blondie - continued good thoughts and wishes for you and the little bit.

{{hugs}} blondie. You are definately in my prayers.

Blondie, I'll be thinking of you and your family.

+ Reply to Thread