+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Hey ladies. So I am in the middle of my twoweekwait. When I got PG with Ash, I just knew knew from the very moment of conception. This time I am a lot more unsure of myself, because I was not entirely sure when I was ovulating.. so we had sex like 5 or 6 times over the course of a week and a half (not as fun as you would think!) hahaha. Anyway, I have been charting and analyzing every little feeling or symptom. The one that I am a bit fixated on right now is my horrible mannish BO! Now, I still have 5 days left before I can even take my first HPT. When I was carrying Ash I had bad BO too.. But I could have sworn it started a lot later? My memorie is so fuzzy. Has anyone else had this too? and if so, did it start very very early on?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Regular
    Hey Ladies!! I have been lurking for a while and keeping up with everyone. So, I have a question. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about three months now.

Does anyone know anything about the Equate pregnancy test? Reliability, etc? I took the test this morning (Day 29--my last two periods have been day 32 and day 35) and it was positive? Should it be trusted?! I don't want to get my hopes up!

Any comments would be appreciated.

I don't recall the luck I had specifically with Equate, but from what I do know False negatives are quite common when you test early, but the chance of a false positive is like less than slim to none. Unless you just recently had a MC... but if you have been trying for 3 months, that's probably not the case. Go get it double checked with a DR and Good luck!

FORT Regular
    Alright, so I am officially going to go to the Doctor. Since I wasn't sure about the Equate test, I tried a First Response Early Response, and it was DEFINITELY POSITIVE!!! Yea!!!!!!!!! So, I guess I will keep everyone updated.

Congrats, Tinyrock11!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Greatnews Tinyrocks. Congratulations!!!

Awww Yay for you! I got me a Big fat negative this morning. But It's also 4-5 days too early to test *giggle* I just couldnt help myself.

Congrats, Tinyrock11!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Regular
    I'm sorry to hear about the negative test closetnerd!! But, hey, you never know, you just may be pregnant if you are testing 5 days too early.

And just for everyone's information, Equate and First Response Early Response tests worked wonders for me!! I would highly recommend them.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd View Post
    Awww Yay for you! I got me a Big fat negative this morning. But It's also 4-5 days too early to test *giggle* I just couldnt help myself.

Your so funny!! i did the same thing too, this time around!!!! I couldnt help it either!!

Im 34 weeks and in 2 weeks the my doctor said we can pick a date for the C-section!!!! You guys Im so excited!!! The days have been flying by...even though Ive been on bed rest. My blood pressure is borderline, im just having a hard time sleeping!!!
    We just got our double stroller!!! I cant believe Im going to be a mommy of two babies under 2!!!!
    Duke is handling everything well...growing...swimming looking delicious!!!!
    Okay Im off for another ultrasound!! Because of my high Blood pressure I have to go to NST twice a week! UGH!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread