+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I heard from BlondieGirl the other day. She said that her son is now 4 months old and is doing good. Her in-laws are visiting from India. She said she is going to send me some pics when she gets time.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I've very pg!

Sched c-section next TUESDAY! A week from today! After several MONTHS of being off work and on bedrest, I'm so relieved and excited to have gotten this far!!! I have 2 boys - both were preemies... this girl is actually hanging in there!

LG.
    Congrats AmyKay, I'm glad to hear about Chloe. A 7 pounder - good work. Hang in there and get help if you start to feel the blues.

Good luck spoonzoo! 1 week is not far away at all.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Congrats, AmyKay.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I saw my OB today and everything is going well. He couldn't get a heartbeat so he sent me for another sonogram. The little one was flipping around all over the place. No wonder he couldn't get a heartbeat! Lily was with me and got a big kick out of seeing the baby moving around so much. She says it looked like a little froggy swimming around in there. It really did!

We decided against an amnio. There's no reason for concern and it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway.

I love coming in here and getting all this good news. Congrats spoonzoo, and AmyKay! Tallulah, it's good to have you check in here once in a while.

Lildago, I'm so glad things went well, but now I'm worried about what Lily will want to name the baby, since (s)he looked like a frog swimming around. She's not fond of Kermit by any chance, is she? Congrats.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    Lildago, I'm so glad things went well, but now I'm worried about what Lily will want to name the baby, since (s)he looked like a frog swimming around. She's not fond of Kermit by any chance, is she? Congrats.
    She does like Kermit but I won't be giving her any ideas.

I just came in to gripe tonight. I went shopping for maternity clothes today since my pants are starting to get a litttle snug. Three hours and I couldn't find a thing! All of the pants I found were "low rise." I didn't like the "low rise" style before I was pregnant and I sure don't want my swollen belly hanging over my pants.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    lildago - I had really good luck in Kohl's for maternity jeans and shorts last year - both of which weren't too high waisted and too low waisted.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Congrats to all you mothers-to-be!! Do I get to brag that my daughter is pregnant again? Grandbaby number 3 is on his way!

Congrats, JD! That is great news.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread