+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Good luck AmyKay....can't wait to see a picture of the precious Chloe. You are in my thoughts and prayers
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I saw the Doctor today. My blood pressure is actually okay! He still wants me to be on bedrest. Im hanging in there. He said I could pick my delivery date any time after Sept. 14.
    Duke is trying to walk everywhere so he is keeping me busy!!! Oh and throwing big boy tantrums!!! So im so tired by the afternoon!
    My hubby and family are a great help.
    Hope everyone else is doing well!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Well, she's here!!

Chloe Ann was born 7/18/06 at 1:09pm at 7 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches. A whole lot bigger than we thought since I hadnt gained much weight. Everyone said I sure didnt look like I had a 7 pounder in me!

The c section was so unbelievably easy. I was so nervous going into it, but I did great! They even discharged us a day early cuz we were both doing so well. In a way I feel like I didnt really get to experience birth, but I know I did in my own way. Recovery has been ok so far, except my hubby thinks he's a comedian and is making me laugh lots- that hurts.

The first night at home was good, but last night was not so hot. I made it thru it tho, thank goodness. It still hasnt quite hit me yet that this little girl is mine!! Unfortunatly I have a case of the baby blues so Ive been crying at everything.

Thank everyone for all the advice and Ill peek in from time to time to report. As soon as I can get a pic uploaded Ill share it!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

CONGRATULATIONS AMYKAY!! Love and kisses to the beautiful Chloe! Don't pull a Tom and Katie and make us wait 3 months or more to see a pic!
    Go Tigers!

Congrats Amykay. I'm glad to hear the c-section went well. I do understand the comment about not feeling like you experienced the birth, but what matters in the end is your baby's and your safety. As for the baby blues, hang in there and surround by people who will understand it. It is not easy, you just went through an operation, are lacking sleep and are (maybe) breastfeeding. Give yourself a chance. I'm sure seeing your daughter's face is making it all worth it though.

Goodluck with everything! And show us pics.

Congrats, AmyKay! And hang in there, hon. It does get easier! I can't wait to see pics of little Chloe Ann!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    AmyKay, congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pix (when you're up to posting them, I mean)!!!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Welcome to the FoRT family Chloe!!!

I'm glad you're doing well - take it slow, even if you're feeling great - your body just did some really hard work!!

Can't wait to see your beautiful booboo!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    AmyKay!! Im so happy for you and your family!! Welcome Chloe!! Kisses Kisses!!!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Congratulations AmyKay, and it's such good news to hear that you're all doing so well. Welcome into the world, Chloe! We look forward to pictures - soon.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread