+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I just saw this on the net and thought it might be of interest, ...well, um maybe? I don't know *blushes and sneaks back out of forum quietly, hoping not to offend anyone *

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20060707...NlYwNtZW5ld3M-
    Sounds like good advice to me, misskitty!

AmyKay, good luck! My friend had a similar situation with her first baby, who is now a healthy, smart and adorable 5 year old!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Amy Kay sorry about Michael Buble!!!!! BUt Im excited Chloe is almost here!!! Be sure if you do have a C-section, walk alot post operatively. It may hurt at first but it will be better for you in the long run. You dont want to end up with a gas bubble. Those are so painful. But otherwise recovery from a C-section isnt bad at all.
    Miss Kitty!!!! thanks for that info...but sex is what got me here in this situation in the first place!! *giggles* We actually tell our patients (Im an Labor and Delivery nurse) when they are not in labor to go home and have lots of sex, eat spicy food and walk!! lol I really dont think it helps though! GIves them something to do till they actually go into labor!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby View Post
    We actually tell our patients (Im an Labor and Delivery nurse) when they are not in labor to go home and have lots of sex, eat spicy food and walk!! lol I really dont think it helps though! GIves them something to do till they actually go into labor!!
    I think anything that makes that wait more fun is good advice.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Well... I went to the Dr on Thursday and she's still settled head up, and she's kinda dropped a bit, so we are a go-ahead for Tuesday!! They said with her dropping there's less chance she'll turn. I hope she won't now, I've got myself psyched up to see her Tuesday!! I'm getting the last bit of my hospital bag ready and resting as much as I can in the meantime.

Monday is my 2nd wedding anniversary-what better gift than a baby!!

Thanks everyone for all the support and well wishes, I probably won't post again until I get home (tho I will still be checkin the site cuz Im OBSESSED with Big Brother)

Good luck to the other soon to be moms and Ill see ya on the flip side! WOOO HOOO
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    AmyKay, congrats!!!! You're right--that's the best gift EVER! We'll see you back here when you return home!

Congrats AmyKay! I can't wait to hear all about little Chloe!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Goodluck and congrats AmyKay!

That is a great anniversary gift, AmyKay. Good luck, you are in my prayers.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    AmyKay - you're in my thoughts - best of luck on Chloe's arrival - can't wait to hear your story!!

LG.
    Good luck AmyKay. I can't wait to hear all about it and maybe see a picture of Chloe soon.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread