+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    And combatcutie- just keep reading this thread- I swear that pregnancy has a weird contact buzz- just look at all the babies new to Hollywood in ONE freaking year? You will be guilty by association soon if you stick around on this thread- in fact, I'm gettin the heck outa here........ NOW!!

Snoopy, I hope you are right. You guys will be seeing much more of me in this thread LOL Congratulations on baby #2 aunti snoopy.

Tallulahbaby, you take good care of yourself and rest up now. Make sure to ask for help from other family members. You are going to need all the help you can get
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Thanks guys! My mom and mother in law are super!! But It does get lonely at times....
    Im due in Sept....the 25th. I highly doubt my blood pressure will stay okay that long. Well you never know.
    I guess I'll be on the FORT lots more!!!! Thats not a bad thing!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

OMG good luck Tallulah. That would be a long time for bed rest!! But you have people around to help, so thats good!

Well, Chloe is still breech, So Im meeting with a Dr on Thursday to talk about whether I want a c-section or if we should try a version. Im still undecided as of yet....I dont want the longer recovery of a c section, but I know theres a chance of setting off labor if we try to push her. We'll see...

One month from today is my due date and it is SO hard to believe!! EEeek!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

AmyKay, C-sections aren't that bad. The healing is a little longer but it really isn't bad. If you do go that route, walk. Walking helps you to heal quicker. Also, shoot anyone who thinks it is funny to make you laugh.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

AmyKay, dagwood is right. C-sections aren't that bad. I hope she turns for you though so things will be easier.

I had my first OB appointment today and everything looks fine. I had a sonogram just to make sure everything looked okay since my last pregnancy was high risk. My husband and kids were there and Lily got excited "seeing" the heartbeat. She held my hand the whole time. My due date is February 9th but we'll schedule a c-section for around the first of Feb. or late Jan. My first two were c-sections and there's no question that this one will be too. The only thing I need to decide is whether or not I want an amnio. I'll be 36 next week but my doctor says it's up to me if I want to have it done or not.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

LG.
    AmyKay - I'm thinking "flipping over" thoughts for you, hoping your little one heads down soon.
    Tallulah - good luck with the long bedrest. I'm glad you've got some help around.
    Lildago - I'm 35 and based on the results of the quad screen blood test and the level 2 ultrasound opted against amnio. If we hadn't had good odds, we were considering it, but not sure we wanted to risk a miscarriage just to "know" something that we probably wouldn't have "done" anything about anyway. Good luck with your decision. I know it is a tough one.

I'm at 33 weeks now, so entering the home stretch. Still working even though I'm not sure if I'm wearing matching shoes every morning.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I haven't had a chance to read this thread in awhile. Its so exciting to have so many mommies-to-be in our midst!

Tallulah, I'm terribly sorry about the bedrest. I know that must be a pain. I hope you get through it soon. Take good care of yourself.

AmyKay, Good luck with little Chloe turning. Hopefully she'll do it on her own and you won't have to decide one way or the other.

lildago, I'm so excited for you. I bet Lily is over the moon about this. Good luck with everything.

LG, everyone talked about me having "twins" as well. Like I needed to hear that when I already felt like a Macy's float. We've both got small frames and it just looks bigger, I think. Good luck to you as well.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

well-I went to the Dr on Thursday(and things have kinda been busy since then, thats why Im just now posting!) and he said he doesnt feel comfortable doing a version. More often than not, when HE does them they either flip right back or it puts the woman into labor. So we set up a date for the C Section- July 18th!! Thats so close, its freaking me out! Its kinda comforting to know when it'll be, but then again its scary! Thats only 2 weeks!!! Ill never be ready! hehe I have 2 more visits of course before then, if she turns we'll cancel the c section.
    I had my work shower and my family shower this week...got TONS of clothes. Ive been very blessed by the help from people around me.
    Tomorrow night Im going to see Michael Buble in concert.....Im so excited, hopefully my big belly will draw attention and he'll come sing to me! hehe

Anyway- hope everyone else is doing ok. LG-I know what ya mean about the shoes! My husband was making fun of me cuz of the struggle I was having just putting on my shoes! Tallulah-hope the bed rest is goin ok... Lil- Im glad everythings looking good so far, Ill keep ya in my thoughts and prayers! Dagwood if that were the case my husband better watch out...he thinks he's a comedian!

Im off to start putting my new stroller together!! Ill post again Friday after the Dr!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

That two weeks will fly by, Amykay. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    AmyKay - That's my 1/2 birthday - I love that day

These 2 weeks will fly - hope you enjoy Michael Buble tomorrow!! Chloe will be here soon!

+ Reply to Thread