+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I never dreamed I'd be making a post like this in this thread. I was going to wait until Iíd gone to the doctor but my appointment isnít for another four weeks. There's no way can I wait that long! Two home tests confirm that lil dago #3 is on the way!!! It was a bit of a surprise but now that the initial shock has worn off, itís starting to sink in and Iím getting excited. Iím guessing Iím about 4 weeks along after talking to my OBís office today.
    Congrats lildago! Enjoy your pregnancy and don't work TOO hard. :nono Your job is to be good yourself now more than ever. Congrats again...I wish you all the best!!!!

Good for you, lildago. I think it will be great for the kids to all be in sort of the same age group... my older brother, sister and I always had a built in play group, while the 'surprise' that came eight years later probably could have benefitted from one, I think.
    Are you going to look at the results when you get a sonogram, or will you let the gender be a surprise for you?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I think I do want to know this time but my husband doesn't. With my daughter, we waited. With my son, I had a sonogram every week for the last two months and knew it was a boy. He wouldn't let me tell him though. So when I find out this time, I'll have to keep it to myself.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

LG.
    AmyKay, you're almost done with preparation for birth classes? Congrats. You must be getting close to your due date. I'm about 2 months out now (but by the looks of me, everyone keeps telling me it should be sooner, I must be having twins, etc.) Hey, I'm short. It all just goes out.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

lildago, Welcome to the club! Try to relax as much as possible. You will do a great job.

Im due late July. Im one of, if not THE, last due in my class.

Went today for the growth sonogram and everything looks right on par, she measures real well, theres lots of fluid in there (which is a good thing- she's still breech) I go again the 26th, and if shes still breech we're gonna try to give her a little push

I cant believe this baby is already about 5 pounds, thats so amazing to me!!

Anyway, Im glad everything looks good cuz we're off to the beach for a week on saturday. YAY!!!

Hope things are going as well for the other moms to be out there!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Dago, you are contagious! My sister (whose baby is one) literally JUST called me and announced that she is expecting number two!!!! Yay! I guess my impending empty nest syndrome will be filled by helping her- she didn't plan to do this so soon after #1, and she is a bit panicky!

No fear, Superauntie will be there! I am so excited!

And combatcutie- just keep reading this thread- I swear that pregnancy has a weird contact buzz- just look at all the babies new to Hollywood in ONE freaking year? You will be guilty by association soon if you stick around on this thread- in fact, I'm gettin the heck outa here........ NOW!!
    Go Tigers!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Ugh, My doctor just place me on bedrest. My bloodpressure is high, Im swollen, and having headaches.
    I feel okay but its hard to rest with a 15 month old!!! My husband is a great help! So Im just trying to hang in there!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Take care of yourself, Tallulahbaby. Don't overdo it.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

LG.
    Tallulah, how much longer do you have to go? Hang in there, and get some help around the house with your little guy if you can so you can get the break you need for the baby on the way.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread