+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Congrats Lildago!!!!! A great addition to an already great family. I'm positive Lily will be a dotting big sister and RJ will have a great play-friend.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Guess I’ll have a good excuse to go shopping now since I’ve given away almost all of my baby things.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... congratulations!!!!! What fun news!!

And yeah... there are so many adorable baby clothes out there these days. I look at them with longing since I haven't had anyone to buy baby clothes for lately. *pout*
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Awwww...... a BIG congrats to Lildago on your 3rd baby!

You are a wonderful mom and I'm sure Lily and RJ will be big helpers for you.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Lildago, you know how happy I am for you. Woohoo! You're going to be one busy mama in nine months or so. Just one big happy family!

I'm sorry you gave all your baby things away, but as you said, it's an excellent excuse to go shopping!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Lildago, congratulations on the new addition to your family. Best of luck to you
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Congratulations on your good news, Lildago! I'm so thrilled for you. You have to wonder if your daughter picked up on something you weren't aware of yet.

Congratulations, Lildago!!!
    I'm the third of three and my big sister knew I was coming before my mom did, because she'd prayed for a baby sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyrock11 View Post
    Thanks for all of the advice guys!! I will keep you updated.
    Good luck, Tiny!!! Even if it turns out to be false, getting checked out by your doctor before conception is a good idea.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

FORT Regular
    Congrats Lildago!! I know your family must be very excited!!!

As for me, I appreciate everyone's support and comments. To update everyone, I got my period yesterday. I was really disappointed. I was going to take another test, but before I could do so, it showed up. I know I had a positive test, so I am assuming it was a chemical pregnancy. I am trying to find out now what causes that sort of thing.

Veejer, I did get checked out by my docter at the beginning of May. He told me I was on track, and doing everything right to prepare for a little one. The next day I went off of the birth control, so I guess I just need to be patient, and in time, it will come. Thanks again everyone and again, congrats to you lildago!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyrock11 View Post
    As for me, I appreciate everyone's support and comments. To update everyone, I got my period yesterday. I was really disappointed. I was going to take another test, but before I could do so, it showed up. I know I had a positive test, so I am assuming it was a chemical pregnancy. I am trying to find out now what causes that sort of thing.

Veejer, I did get checked out by my docter at the beginning of May. He told me I was on track, and doing everything right to prepare for a little one. The next day I went off of the birth control, so I guess I just need to be patient, and in time, it will come. Thanks again everyone and again, congrats to you lildago!!

Tinyrock11, I'm sorry you got your period. I know EXACTLY what it is like to have your hopes up only to get them crushed. I don't know if you are familiar with my problems, but I was trying for about 6 months in 2005 only to go to the doctor complaining. He sent me for all kinds of tests and called to tell me to stop trying immediately. I had hyperthyroidism, which was on the verge of cancer. I had to act fast, so I had to have my thyroid dissolved by a radioactive pill. I couldn't try for 6 months after that. My first month to try was March and so far, I am not pregnant. So, believe me, I feel your pain. I am only a pm away if you ever need to talk
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was actually just remembering your troubles Combat and was wondering how you were doing. I'm hoping (as I'm sure you are) you'll be posting good news in this thread soon. Goodluck.

+ Reply to Thread