+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 179 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1786

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Unless she's determined to breastfeed a second child (she may not even want to, depending on what her experience will be with her first), I would opt for reduction if I were in her shoes. If she suffers from back pain due to her size, it's only going to get worse with any subsequent pregnancies.
    At this point she's full of opinions without the experience to back them up. My gentle suggestions about diet (she's eating far too many starches IMO) and taking a "wait and see" attitude about labor and delivery (she says no pain medication whatsoever at all, including no epidural) are met with frosty glares and silence, so I'm trying not to step on her toes. And it is her choice after all, but it can't be fun to cart those melons around.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Boss of the Universe
    this is such a cool idea for a thread..lol
    well congrats to all the to-be mothers!!

Thank goodness my boobs havent grown too much, YET. I went up 1 size so far, but was told to expect more, especially after the babys born.

Ive been goin to class every week. Last week we saw more of "the video", and my hubby reminded me he was gonna stay up at my head the whole time. Ill be surprised if he even stays in the room, he's so fidgety! I hope he does tho, Im afraid he'll miss out on somethin exciting.

My sugars are great now that Im watching what Im eating. Im still craving sweets, but Im tryin to work around them with the sugar free stuff.

I go to the doctor again tomorrow, hard to believe Im up to every 2 weeks now. I hope Chloe has turned, although she still has a bit of time to turn. I would just feel better if shes head down LOL

YAY....thanks for the support everyone!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Thank goodness my boobs havent grown too much, YET. I went up 1 size so far, but was told to expect more, especially after the babys born.
    Wait until your milk comes in. I remember the first time around, all the nursing bras I purchased "before" the baby was born were too small after my milk came in.

Glad you are doing well. Keep us posted.

FORT Regular
    Question for all of you experienced pregnant women...When you got off of the pill, did you miss your first period? I read that women getting off of the pill sometimes miss their first period because their body is adjusting. My husband and I have been trying to conceive, and I am now on Day 30 and have not had my period. I'm scared to do a home test too soon in case I am one of those people who have a period every 35 days. I was always irregular before I went on the Pill, so I don't know when I should take the test to make sure it is accurate.

Any suggestions? And keep your fingers crossed too!!!

Tiny, I didn't miss my period when I got off the pill, but I was always regular. I did hear however that it does happen frequently that you miss your first period. Since you do want to conceive, I hope you skipped them because you are pregnant, but it could be just normal hormonal changes. My gyn had told me to wait 3 months after getting off the pill to try conceiving, so your body adjusts. I got pregnant on the 4th month

LG.
    I got pregnant the second month after I went off the pill, and I had never been a "regular" cycle person. I know some doctors suggest waiting a couple months, but I'm "advanced maternal age" and actually thought that we would need fertility treatments (apparently not the case), so it was a very pleasant surprise. It was actually 4 days after our wedding (honeymoon baby!), and I look farther along than my current 7 month pregnancy, so all of our wedding guests are now wondering . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

You bad girl you LG When you'll give birth to a healthy 8 pounders, people will stop wondering

I remember 10 years ago a friend of the family lied and said her child was premature so we wouldn't think she had sex before marriage . Problem is, her child didn't look premature at all.

FORT Newbie
    Hi guys!

Wow, the last 6 weeks went so fast! Catherine is keeping us busy, but it's great! She's so cute She is just starting to sleep about 6-7 hours at night, which will help!

AmyKay, my boyfriend said the same thing than yours, he would stay near my head. He didn't even want to cut the ombilical cord! But when the time came, he actually looked a lot, and he did cut the cord. He wasn't traumatized (except for the moment the doctor cut me!). In fact, it was a great experience. So your husband might react differently once the baby gets here. Good luck!

P.S sorry for my less than perfect english!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Sam! Im glad your little sweetie is sleeping longer!!! Yea for you!

Im 6 months and actually feeling pretty darn good. This pregnancy is definetly going by much quicker! She is kicking lots and moving!!!

I hope every one else is doing great!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread