+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1786

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Yay, AmyKay!!!! You are so close!!! Im 22 weeks. Im feeling a bit better in the nausea dept. Ive been contracting though When I was pregnant with Duke I started preterm labor around this time. Ive been trying to take it easy...but with an active 14 month old it aint easy.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Tallulah, stop that contracting! You better take it real easy.

AmyKay, I hope that little girl turns herself around. If not, your Doctor might try to turn her closer to your due date. Take care and keep us posted!

LG, I'm so sorry you passed out. Thanks goodness you husband was on hand! At least you had good new about the GD.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Ginger - I just saw your news and I'm so so very sorry. I PM'd you.

Tallulah - I know it's so hard with an active little one, but take good care of #2!!!

AmyKay - They have until 36 weeks to really get comfy in there!! Good luck - it's coming soon!

LG - sorry about the passing out. Yikes! I'm glad your hubby was there and ultimately you're not GD!!!

Has ANYONE heard from BlondieGirl??

Good luck all you preggies out there! It goes so fast - Madeline was just 4 months old already!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    marybeth, I emailed Blondie a few weeks back and still haven't heard from her. I hope everything is okay
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

LG.
    AmyKay, sorry to hear about your GD. I thought for sure that my test was going to come back positive for that after the nurse starting grilling me about my weight gain (let's just say that it is 'more than necessary') and why on earth was I passing out during the test.

Tallulah - contracting this early is scary. I had some too a couple weeks ago and almost ended up going to the ER, but drank some water and took a load off instead. It's hard when you're keeping up with Duke, but get yourself some help in that department now so that you won't need fulltime help if you get put on bedrest.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I've been catching up on all my pregnant FoRT friends in here this morning. Pregnancy is such a rewarding but scary time too. I wish you all the very best and hope everyone comes through their pregnancy with flying colors and a beautiful baby.

Ginger, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking to lose a child. You'll be in my prayers.

My daughter's baby is due in less than two weeks and I'm praying every day that she has a healthy baby. We haven't had very good luck in that department recently as two of my brothers and a nephew had babies that died; I also had a son that was stillborn many years ago. Ultrasound hasn't picked up anything unusual, but then 3 of the babies that were born had no defects either, just died before delivery when the cord kinked. I try not to transfer my worry to my daughter but it's there nonetheless. I appreciate any good thoughts sent her way.

Lately I've been noticing that my daughter's breasts are just enormous. She's now wearing a 42E bra. She plans to breastfeed, and I'm wondering if her breasts will stay this big after she has the baby, or if they will shrink after she stops breastfeeding. I worry about her back; if they don't shrink she may have to have them reduced eventually, but I've read you can't breast feed after a breast reduction and she plans to have at least one more child. Has anyone out there had experience with this? She's gained about 30 pounds so far and her breasts were always large, but she used to wear a D cup.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Dinahann, I will keep your daughter and the baby in my prayers. Please keep us posted on how she is doing and how the delivery went
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann View Post
    I've been catching up on all my pregnant FoRT friends in here this morning. Pregnancy is such a rewarding but scary time too. I wish you all the very best and hope everyone comes through their pregnancy with flying colors and a beautiful baby.

Ginger, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking to lose a child. You'll be in my prayers.

My daughter's baby is due in less than two weeks and I'm praying every day that she has a healthy baby. We haven't had very good luck in that department recently as two of my brothers and a nephew had babies that died; I also had a son that was stillborn many years ago. Ultrasound hasn't picked up anything unusual, but then 3 of the babies that were born had no defects either, just died before delivery when the cord kinked. I try not to transfer my worry to my daughter but it's there nonetheless. I appreciate any good thoughts sent her way.

Lately I've been noticing that my daughter's breasts are just enormous. She's now wearing a 42E bra. She plans to breastfeed, and I'm wondering if her breasts will stay this big after she has the baby, or if they will shrink after she stops breastfeeding. I worry about her back; if they don't shrink she may have to have them reduced eventually, but I've read you can't breast feed after a breast reduction and she plans to have at least one more child. Has anyone out there had experience with this? She's gained about 30 pounds so far and her breasts were always large, but she used to wear a D cup.
    Dinahann, I was always a large breasted woman and when I had my son 13 years ago they got HUMONGOUS. I "attempted" to breast feed but after carrying the big damn things around all my life, they wouldn't even work!! My aunt was always terrified that I was suffocating my son while I was attempting to breast feed! I lost a little in my breasts but not alot. I did have a breast reduction 6 years ago and it was the best thing I had ever done in my life (other than having my son!). I was told before surgery that if I wanted to have anymore children that I probably would not be able to breastfeed (not a big deal since I couldn't in the first place). They also said if I gained alot of weight that they would come back some (I can testify to that that they do come back somewhat-since I've put on some weight!). But my back problems were reduced greatly (until I got a bulging disc and bone degeneration..but I digress!)
    If she's able to breast feed, I believe she will probably lose alot of that extra weight she's carrying up top.
    Best of luck to her....hope the baby is healthy and the delivery goes smoothly!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Thanks for the input, BB. I just phoned and offered to take her to the store and get her a few bras (she's just overflowing the ones she has) but she said she wanted to wait until after the baby is born. She's right, I know, but I hate her looking like a stripper in any blouse that comes down below her collarbone or that's made out of stretchy material.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Dinah, one of my friends had enormous breasts and after she had her first baby...I remember sitting with her when he was a newborn and she started to breastfeed, and my jaw literally dropped. She had to get her nursing bras custom-made - the size was something like a 52 EEE. They didn't go down that much (let's face it, when you start with a size like that, it's not going to get THAT much better). Unless she's determined to breastfeed a second child (she may not even want to, depending on what her experience will be with her first), I would opt for reduction if I were in her shoes. If she suffers from back pain due to her size, it's only going to get worse with any subsequent pregnancies.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread