+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 179 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1786

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Im sorry Ginger, let me know if ya need a shoulder to lean on! We're all here to help if you need it!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Ginger, my heart goes out to you and your family. PM me anytime if you want to vent. You are in my prayers.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Ginger - I add my sympathies to those before me. Please let us know how you are doing. What a sad turn of events.
    Count your blessings!

Sorry for your loss, Ginger. Keep us posted on how you're doing.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Ginger, I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. Please feel free to pm me if you need someone to lean on. Keep us updated on your health
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thank you all so much for your support. The procedure went well yesterday, I don't remember a thing which is great. I'm just resting off the drugs and then I can begin the healing.

It's very nice to have such a support group nearby. Thank you all so much.

Hugs

Ginger
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Ginger, I just now saw your sad news. I'm glad you're back home, and I want you to know I've been in your shoes, and will be sending good thoughts your way.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Ginger...I normally don't read this thread but I happened to click on it today and saw your post and I am truly sorry about your loss. You will be in my thoughts.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

LG.
    I just had my gestational diabetes test today. The good news is that I passed the test. Unfortunately, I also passed out while they were drawing blood, so I was lucky that my hubby just happened to be with me for this appointment because he caught me before I hit the floor. I wish I could just go home and take a nap now, but alas, will be working until 8 pm tonight at least. Glad to know that I can at least eat carbs while working.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Lucky LG!!! I failed all my 3 hour tests, and had to go to a diabetes management class this past week. Thankfully my sugar is just just barely high so as long as I watch my diet I should be ok. Ive been checking my sugar 3x a day since tuesday, and Ive been good. I hate that I cant eat what Im REALLY craving. Oh well, its all for a good cause.

I also had a check up this week- Im at 30 weeks now. She's breech but I was told thats nothing to worry about yet, she could still be moving around and around. We just have to wait a few more weeks to see if she stays that way. I havent gained A POUND since my last visit 3 weeks ago, but my belly is poking out WAY more now so everythings going ok.

Now Ill be going every 2 weeks, its getting down to the wire!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread