+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 179 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1786

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

I havent FELT like my sugar was outta wack (feeling faint, etc). And I MAY actually be underweight, tho Ive been eating like crazy. I lost a lot of weight early on, and am just starting to gain weight (AND just now popping out). People keep saying I look really small for 28 weeks. Who knows...

Its not the drawing of blood that bothers me, Im fine with that, I just dont want to sit in the office for 3 hours!! *sigh* at least Ill get to miss work. Ill find a good book to take with me!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

AmyKay, it will all be worth it in the end. Maybe you can take a laptop and FORT around for a while.

Keep us posted and good luck!

Oh, Ginger, I am so sorry to hear that. If you need to vent, come here...we will listen.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular
    Hey Everyone!!! I have been lurking a while just to see what everyone's pregnancy and birthing experiences were like. My husband and I have just started trying to conceive, so I thought I would finally join in on the board.

Congratulations to everyone who has a newborn or is pregnant!!

Tinyrock11! Good luck to you and your husband!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

really sad update for me, sorry to bring this board down...

I had my first prenatal appt today, I was about 10 wks, if I hadn't posted before I came down with chicken pox at about 6 weeks along.

The u/s confirmed I miscarried at about 7 1/2 weeks, now I have to go through an operation tomorrow. I'm sorry to bring this to this happy board, I just needed to type it out loud. I'm still in shock.

Thanks for listening.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

FORT Regular
    Ginger,

We all have you in our prayers. Don't worry one bit about bringing this board down. We are all here to share with each other, whether it is good news or bad news. We hope your operation goes well and that you have a quick recovery.

Very sorry to hear that Ginger. I don't have the words to comfort you, but feel free to type and vent all you want on this board, it is why we are here.

Ginger, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please feel free to PM if you need to.

LG.
    I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Ginger.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread