+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How would you like your 15 minutes of fame?

I have no desire for 15 minutes of fame...although I must admit it was highly amusing when I was shopping out in LA with a friend and asked if I had been on American Idol

I wouldn't say no to winning a lot of money, but I wouldn't know what to do with it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I want to be known as the 148-year-old guy who's jealous supermodel wife shot him to death when she caught him in bed with a set of 23-year-old triplets.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2190768;
    I want to be known as the 148-year-old guy who's jealous supermodel wife shot him to death when she caught him in bed with a set of 23-year-old triplets.
    Male or female triplets?

Love ya Newf! I just had to tease you about that!

I want my 15 minutes of fame winning $100 million in the Lotto and being on the news for a nanosecond ('cause they seem to track down all the winners regardless of whether they want the attention or not). And then I want no media attention on me ever again. I'm a cheapskate at heart so I know the husband and I would live off the interest and try to live a good life--helping family and friends, donating to charity, AND making sure I was having a fun, fun time as well and traveling FIRST CLASS. (that to me is a huge luxury) I would also like to start an orphanage and a senior citizen's home--both of them staffed by a ton of nurses and caretakers who'd be paid well to take the best care of these people. That's how I'd like my 15 minutes of fame.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2190768;

WHY don't we have a smiley spitting a drink all over the computer screen??????

I'm going to check with my friend Google to see if there's one out there in cyberspace!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2190785;
    Male or female triplets?

Love ya Newf! I just had to tease you about that!

OMG!!!!! This is the funniest line I have ever read anywhere. Lois you are good. She got you good Newf!

(Or as we used to say in the dark ages: burn!!!)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'd like to be known for deciphering an ancient script, or writing an amazingly important book or inventing the cure for AIDS or cancer. Short of that, I'd like to be anonymous forever. I think I'll get my wish.

Oh, yeah. I would like to win the lottery but I'd prefer nobody knew about it.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234