+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celebs with no make-up

Celebs with no make-up

some look pretty RUFFFF!!.. but not quite real... is that Pam Anderson in the pic on the right?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/celeb.html

Dustbunny
    Last edited by Dustbunny; 01-29-2003 at 05:20 AM.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Theres also some great pics on the net with celebs at the beach some are nude shots. Some of them just look really bad

oh...
    i think britney looks realy horrible...her nose is like..very big???
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Some of those pics were also taken 10 or 15 years apart. I certainly wish I looked a little more like I did "back when". And that I had a team of hair and makeup artists who would spend 3 hours a day on me before I went to work!

I sort of feel bad for celebrities who get criticized for being "fake" because they look so different when they're in the spotlight. After all, it is their job to look good and if they don't , they stop getting work. It's a brutal business that shreds your self-esteem.

Thanks for posting DustBunny. They are fun contrasts to look at. Gives me hope!

the first pic of Christina Applegate isn't really a fair one. I mean who actually looks good when they are jogging? A lot of them are also in unflattering positions, where even with makeup on you won't look as good. Make up can do wonders to ones appearance though...
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

+ Reply to Thread