+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Break, Here We Come!

Spring Break, Here We Come!

Hello everyone! I just thought it would be nice to talk about what y'all are doing for your Spring Break if anything.....either going on vacation, or even what you are going to do at home.

I will start:

I do not think I am doing anything for Spring Break. We normally go down to Florida to visit my grandparents, but they recently moved down the road from us. So now there is no need to. Does anyone else wanna share? You can even share ideas about things to do if you are not going anywhere.

My mother and my cousin are coming to visit us, and I suppose we go somewhere. Alabama coast (Gulf shores), New Orleans, even Dollywood () have been talked about. I have been to New Orleans with my mom already, so I am not sure about that, although we both loved the place and would not mind at all going there again. Dollywood would be something different though... Something fun to tell about to people back home, they do not know a thing about country music, but everyone knows who Dolly is
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I don't get to have "spring break" anymore, but my mom and sister are coming to visit next week so my sister can go "baby shopping". She's due in July to have a little girl so I'll be an auntie for the first time...weeeeeeee!

I'm going to Vegas for a few days the first week in May as well.

I'll just be happy to go somewhere...anywhere but here. Here being work, not here being FORT.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Trilittan, watch out for high hotel prices in Gulf Shores! Since the hurricane last year damaged so many of the Florida spots, people have been flocking to GS instead, and the prices have gone way up, even in places further up the Mobile Bay, around Daphne and Fairhope. Some of my friends are headed that way for a wedding (who gets married on the beach at spring break?!?!) and luckily got a house rental, and even that's higher than usual. But, if you can get a place, I'm sure you'll have a great time there!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    I'm going to the Florida Keys for Spring Break and will be staying at the Sugarloaf Lodge. I've been to the Keys lots of times but I've never stayed on Sugarloaf before. Usually I stay at Bahia Honda State Park so this will be new and exciting.

G.G., I haven't seen you in forever, where have you been?!

Lil Rose got a scholarship to her #1 college choice, Univ. of Missouri, so we will be going to check it out. We live in Calif., so we have mixed emotions about her moving so far away.

+ = Me
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Spring break... spring break... oh yeah, I remember that. All I did during my college spring breaks was work.

I'm going to Vegas with my family. I really love it there, and I'm not even old enough to gamble.

Oh yeah and I'm probably going up to Tahoe to catch the end of the ski season.
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

Spring Break...what the heck is that??? My husband says it is a vacation for the kids whose life is like a vacation. I think it helps the teachers regain some lost sanity! Regardless, we won't be going anywhere as neither my husband nor I will be getting any time off during this spring. Although...looks like my company might be giving me a permanent vaca soon due to bad earnings report.

I never really go anywhere on Spring Break. My mom loves it when I get off so that I can help babysit my siblings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast