+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Things I Want

Things I Want

i'm sitting here at work thinking about things i want. yeah, yeah... that's a good way to getcha down, but since i lost my dog, i'm missing having one to meet me and greet me when i get home. i'm thinking of adding a french bulldog to my life.

so right now, as i sit here, i want a french bulldog.
    [IMG]images/stor/frenchies.jpg[/IMG]

is there anything that you want?

Oh my gosh Sher, those are the cutest little guys. Completely adorable!

I want peace on earth and a new back yard .
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I don't like small dogs so I'm not with you on that one at all.

I would like a dog though, but we would have to make a very long commitment to staying in Canada as there is no way I would want to put the dog through quarantine if we went back home.
    "That's Numberwang!"

My co-worker brings her dog to work everyday. (My office is in a renovated house, small office)

She has a yellow Lab and let me tell ya, it's an amazing dog.

At first, I was not impressed with sharing my workspace with a dog, but he looks out for us when we're alone in the office and is good company. Being able to pet a dog when you're having a rough day does wonders for the psyche.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Oh! Good thread, Sher!

I want a dog as well. It's been far too long since I've had one. And more importantly, my son absolutely adores dogs. I think I need to wait until our kids are a little older, but once they're old enough, we're getting a Cardigan Welsh Corgi. Never heard of them? They're described as a big dog trapped in a small dog's body and they are terrific with kids. Here's a pic of some adults.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like mutts from the humane society, because I enjoy knowing that I've probably saved one from being destroyed and given it a good home.

But next time, I think it'll, if possible, be a golden retriever mix.

And my wife has said that we're not doing another puppy again. It'll be at least 1.5 years old.

The best dog I ever had was a pound puppy. He was a yellow lab mix and just the best.

What I want is for my jack russell terrier to be healthy. He has recurrent ear infections and some sort of skin condition that drives him batty.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I may have to find a Corgi through a Corgi rescue program. My wife used to work for the American Humane Association, and I think she'd be peeved if we bought a puppy instead of a rescued dog - even if it was from a reputable breeder.

I love mutts John.
    "That's Numberwang!"

fluff, they aren't little dogs really. can be up to 28 lbs. okay, maybe that's little!

but they are sturdy little dogs!!

...a pleasant, easy care companion. A very playful and affectionate dog. Sweet and absolutely hilarious; they have a very comical personality and love to clown around. It is bright and easygoing. Curious and alert. The Frenchie gets along fairly well with strangers and other animals, but he is often bonds strongly to one person. This breed needs companionship and will not thrive without it. The Frenchie cannot be owned and ignored. They are clean, and companionable, enthusiastic and sometimes do not know when to quit, but they are not yappy and loud.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast