+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: You know what I hate...

You know what I hate...

I hate that with my inept shaving ability I end up screwing up my facial hair. I must do this a good four or five times a year. It happened again this morning. I was trying to reshape my goatee and I just kept making it worse and worse untill I ended up having to shave it off. I was going to go with a stash as that is what I usually do but I couldn't even get that right today. So now I had to spend the day with people noticing my baby face. Of course everyone feels the need to point it out as well.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I hate that, too, GH! I've had to take my moustache off because I made it lopsided and couldn't fix it, and now I have a goatee, and I have to be really careful with it, and I just know it's comin' off one of these days when I'm not paying attention.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    must be terrible to have to shave every day........
    I shaved today and I won't shave again till thursday.

manana I wil grow a whisker!!!!!!

Some of us ladies don't like facial hair anyway. (ok, ya know, me. )

Re: You know what I hate...

Originally posted by TheGreenHornet
    I hate that with my inept shaving ability I end up screwing up my facial hair. I must do this a good four or five times a year.
    You only shave 4 or 5 times a year? How old are you? Just kidding GH. I'm one of those clean-shaven boyscouts myself.

I was thinking of growing a goatee, but then I realized I would probably end up doing just what you are talking about...

"oh wait, uneven on the left... ooops, uneven on the right" and so on... I am bit of a perfectionist, so I would hittin' the eyebrows before I was done...

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    I hate when I am shaving my legs and cut that tendon on the side of your ankle and heel. It bleeds forever!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by firegirl
    I hate when I am shaving my legs and cut that tendon on the side of your ankle and heel. It bleeds forever!
    Good grief, FG, that must be one close shave if you're cutting tendon!

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Get a nice eletric beard trimmer. I have one and love it I can set a little guard that prevents me from screwing it up, works good on sideburns too.

On a side note has anyone tried or use the Mach 3 razor. I got a free one in the mail the other day, tried it out and its pretty nice. Leaves my face nice and smooth(at least for a few hours, untill it grows back like Homer Simpsons)

mach 3 is the best! my bf ended up stealing mine from the shower, so i had to go buy another! best razor around... seriously expensive refills, but definitely worth it.

my bf has the baby face thing going on, too, though he can definitely grow facial hair. he only shaves on mondays and thursdays, then has the sexy shadow thing going on the rest of the time.

i dated another guy that had the stach & goatee. he shaved it off once and i cried and cried. i loved it on him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast