Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You know what I hate...

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hey! I got a chuckle out of sher,

man what a tough room!

sometimes I fear I'm loosing my touch

JR.
    Originally posted by joeguy
    and to think this all started with trimming the moustache, god I love this place
    You're learning Joe, that's how we lure 'em in

Don't you guys hate anything else except facial hair?!!!

I hate Commie Lib Democrats!
    Beauty is only skin deep. I love skin!

Facial hair is pretty much the only thing on my list.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

hmm... i really like facial hair on a man (someone should really tell this to my husband, though!). i really think that men are supposed to be hairy. it just seems more "manly" or something to me... i don't know. what do i hate?

when the toilet paper goes under instead of over; when my shoes squeak on the floor; war; technology that just doesn't know when to quit; racism; when the weatherman is really wrong; sunday evenings; that dogs always go for the crotch; an entertainment industry that has 12 year olds starving themselves to be beautiful; when my husband doesn't put the toilet seat down - or worse yet, when he puts them both down; violence; infidelity; people who never question the norm; lying; and the fact that my sheets somehow never will stay on my bed through the night.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

My wife and I always put both lids down. Our guests usually leave the first lid up, which I always think looks so gauche. Kind of like, "Look in here! It's a toilet!"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

SAP

Not the stuff that comes out of trees.... This stupid program that my company converted to. Some people have called it Hitler's Revenge.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    joe!

it is a silly place.
    Yeah, it's like Camelot, only better; no SPAM.

And BP, I think maybe that's why I like dogs so much!

What I hate

Bad service - I was at a food centre today. I tried to give my order at this store twice, The first time, the shop person told me to wait a moment ,as they were busy. She wasn't doing anything much as far as I could tell, but I let it slide, I'm an easy going person. The second time (about 2 minutes later), I tried to give my order again, This time, she didn't even look at me, and held up a hand as if to 'silence' me! I was so pissed off and was about to walk away, when this 2nd shop person asked me if I wanted to orer. I said in a deliberately loud voice 'yes, but she doesn't want to take my order'. The first shop keeper didn't even turn a hair or respond. I was so pissed by then I just walked away, even thought the second shop person kept asking me what I want.

Queue cutting - I then went to this second shop and placed my order. Before I could do that, this woman came butting in and shouting her order. I was on fire by then and I turned to her and said in my iciest voice 'I believe I came first and therefore should order first'. She shrank back. Right after I placed my order, she cut the queue behind me. Talka bout old haibts die hard. It would probably survive cynide poisoning

edited to add new smiley that's really appropriate

Last edited by raindance; 02-02-2003 at 10:09 AM.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

You know what I hate? Commercials for feminine hygiene products. Yuck.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast