+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You know what I hate...

I can't use manual razors. I have really sensitive skin, and I end up bleeding all over the place any time I try. I've had the best luck with the Norelco electrics. I've had 4 of them over the years, and they all work great. Just replace the blades about once a year, and you're all set.

Mach 3 is the only razor I use. It gives a nice close shave but it is seriously hard to shape your facial hair with. Thus part of the problem.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I never seem to have the time to go get a good haircut. I frequently end up cutting my bangs before I get a chance to have my hair done. I have the same problem as GH when it comes to cutting my hair. It's uneven so I try to even it up. First this side, then that side. I have to do some pretty serious styling to not look laughable for weeks. When I do finally make it to my stylist, she gives me no end of crap about it.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I hate facial hair with the fire of a thousand suns.
    Unless you're hideously ugly, you look better without it.

There are some exceptions and I'm not saying that I don't find men attractive WITH it, I just find them more attractive without.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

You goatee guys should invest in one of those nose trimmers for fine detailing.
    My husband's friend swears by it for finesse shaping.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by nofx242
    Get a nice eletric beard trimmer. I have one and love it I can set a little guard that prevents me from screwing it up, works good on sideburns too.

On a side note has anyone tried or use the Mach 3 razor. I got a free one in the mail the other day, tried it out and its pretty nice. Leaves my face nice and smooth(at least for a few hours, untill it grows back like Homer Simpsons)
    The electric beard and mustache trimmer is definately the way to go. No screw-ups.

My brother gave Mach3 razors and refills to everyone for Christmas a few years ago. I think it is a great gift. Close shave and soooo smooth. Hubby uses nothing else.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    Wayner its the skin on top of that tendon or whatever it is.. doofus

I love the ladies Venus razor! awesome

I use the Mach3. It's excellent. I tried electric razors, but they always leave this hideous neck beard on me. I don't go in for facial hair on me, either. I once grew a little mustache over Christmas break as a joke for my girlfriend (later wife). I looked like Nathaniel Hawthorne. You could barely see the wispy blond patch above my lip, but you got the feeling something wasn't quite right about my face when you looked at me.

I shaved that stupid thing off in the airport after we had a good laugh about it.

I usually don't shave on the weekends, but my whiskers grow so fast I should shave every day. They say it's your hormones that control the speed of your hair growth. That's weird.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

i can't picture you with a mustache....
    then again, i picture you as james spader who would look awful with a stache.

i only have to shave my legs a maximum of 1x a week, so it's not too terrible. the hair grows out VERY blonde and very fine so it's not all prickly.

Don't waste any mental energy trying to picture it, Sher. It'll never happen again.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast