+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Body piercings

It's probably not where you think it is.

FORT Fogey
    I don't have any tatoos I always think what would my grandmother look like w/one , because someday Iwill be her! I am way too fickle to get one. I would change my mind too often.
    I am also a chicken w/it comes to pain.
    I only have my ears pierced once too!

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    I got my tats when I was old enough to know better and to know I truely wanted them.
    Firegirl.. I have heard that "excuse" used before (about Grandma) and there is no way in hell I ever want to resemble my Grandmother so the tattoos suit me just fine.
    Actually, they are addictive.

joeguy.. could you email the pic to me? I could upload it for you and then you could have it to post.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

they are a bit addictive.. i agree, rox. however, i just have the two, and no one can see them unless i'm in a bikini or wearing low jeans and a shorter short.... then you can just barely see the top of the butterfly.

i started to have the butterfly removed once, actually... all it took was one session to realize that i am far, far too big a wuss to deal with that sort of pain. comparatively, the pain of getting a tattoo is like being tickled with feathers.

soooooo, i will either go and continue the removal with a group that deadens the area completely for hours after or have it retouched to make me like it more.

I would like a tattoo but I am such a chicken I may never get one. But would like it on my back or sholder. Just a shamrock. But I have been thinking about this for 6 years now and the closest I have gotten to getting it done, is I looked through the window of the tattoo place.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Princess
    Nope... nothing here. Just plain me . Guess it's my fear of comittment

Not a piercing or a tat can be found anywhere on my body and I doubt that ever changes. The strange thing is I probably look like a guy who would be sporting several tats.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Rox
    nlmcp.. I have a shamrock (of sorts) that was my first.

What I have is.. a modge-podge on one side, a too that has been added to twice. It has a shamrock with initials of my family in it (for luck and love), then a vine that ends at a copy of a cross that is on the cover of a bible I inherited from my Grandfather.

The other one is a phoenix. I wanted that phoenix since I was 15 (the year I learned the phoenix's story).
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

I have 10 ear piercings, 6 lower (3 each ear) and 4 cartilidge (all on right side). I'd love to have the guts to pierce more, but unfortunately I'm used to customer service jobs which make any more than that difficult. I do have a tat as well on my lower back that spreads around to my sides. (this pic was taken just after getting it finished around 5 years ago)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rox
    libra.. that is beautiful. I was considering getting the sun/moon in the middle of my two.

note to self.. gotta get a decent pic of mine...

+ Reply to Thread