+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Body piercings

I don't have my ears pierced, either. I have just had an aversion to piercings, never had the desire to get one.

the only problem I run into with not having pierced ears is people constantly giving me ear rings for birthdays & christmas, even though I've repeatedly told them that I dont have pierced ears...

Hubby always says he'll make necklaces out of them but so far I've got a long line of ear rings that haven't gone anywhere yet lol and a guilty conscience cause I can never wear them to show them that I liked them :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Originally posted by Wyndemere
    the only problem I run into with not having pierced ears is people constantly giving me ear rings for birthdays & christmas, even though I've repeatedly told them that I dont have pierced ears...
    My mom has that problem too, only it's not because her ears were not once pierced...She has to wear clip-ons because a long time ago one of her earrings was ripped out of the hole in her ear, creating a sort of pronged lobe that won't hold a regular earring.

Just realized the story above might dissuade many to avoid piercing altogether.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

You can go to a plastic surgeon & get that fixed ~ I don't know if it's expensive or not.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Originally posted by spegs
    And, I hate needles.
    *Paulie breaks his neck nodding vigorously* Me, too, sister.

- Also unpierced, but that's not as interesting
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yikes, Holly! Like you said, waaaaay too much information! Is she related to Peter from S4?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Now I'm getting nervous to get my lip rings ...Please mr.Piercing dude DONT KILL ME!!!
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I got ears pierced when i was 1 month old (all my sisters did) Its a latina thing. Anyhow I have 4 on my left ear and 5 on my right. Had a tongue piercing before it was vogue...i dont wear it anymore. I also have a tat of the chinese symbol for love on my left inner ankle. I love it

+ Reply to Thread