+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What I like about myself

What I like about myself

This is a feel good thread. I think sometimes we regard ourselves a little too harshly and tend to overlook our positive traits. This would hopefully remind ourselves that we are not so bad after all.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

What I like about myself -

My eyes (although it is prone to soreness as i'm allergic to peanuts )

My name, Christine, because I used to think it was plain and boring, but I've recently come to realise that it's a very pretty name that my parents gave to me and I'm thankful for that.

My tendency to be excited at small things, even though sometimes people would think it to be overreacting

My penchant for 'dreaming', and making up fantastic scenarios. Hey, if i can't live it in real life, I could dream about it. Some ppl think it's weird. I think it's fun

How I sometimes ask stupid questions (for example, if you have smaller nostrils, do you breathe in less air? this is a true question i asked). Sometimes it's stupid, but it's me, and i like it

Maybe I should name this thread 'Rationalisations for my eccentric behavior'
    (also another silly question that my class once asked. If everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, will there be a sonic boom? Silly, very silly)
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

i think the only thing i like about myself is my ability to strike up a conversation even to a total stranger
    i make friends easily and i'm happy about this~
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

I can reach way to the back of the cupboard over the stove

People rarely tell me "no" - I think they're afraid of me.

My wife can stand me, and my dog loves me. Is there anything better in the world?

Originally posted by John

People rarely tell me "no" - I think they're afraid of me.

No, John, that's because they like you

*edited to say* I realise I just said 'no' to John

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hmmm drawing a blank here, about myself? not sure,

my feet reach the pedals in the car? I like my life alot thats for sure

FORT Fogey
    I like my smile, it seems to always put people at ease and I am very easy to talk to no matter who you are.

My ability to listen to people. That's why friends run to me with their problems

I'm optimistic, almost to a fault. I'm the 'go-to girl' if you need to talk, cheering up, or just someone to listen.

Physically, I like my eyes a lot. They're a pretty unique color- not quite green not quite hazel.

Re: my name- I like it, I've always gotten compliments on it. The other day I was reading an article about Kylie Minogue, and it said our 1st name was 'euphonious.' 'Course, I had to go look that up.

I'm good enough, smart enough, and dog gone it... people like me.

Oh, and like Kylie, I really like my eyes, that's why I took them from that guy... boy was he upset...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast