+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What I like about myself

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Snowie! Do we need to list some of your wicked-cool attributes for you? Like the way you're always so complimentary of people's pictures and interests?
    How about the fact she's beautiful inside and out, intelligent, and ALWAYS knows the best lipgloss for any given situation?

Texi slipped in there too. We love ya Snow.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    How about the fact she's beautiful inside and out, intelligent, and ALWAYS knows the best lipgloss for any given situation?
    The queen of beauty advice.
    Star, this has been fun. You should get out your duster more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Snowie! Do we need to list some of your wicked-cool attributes for you?
    Don't forgot her friendly, outgoing personality and she goes out of her way to make everybody feel welcome. Always a kind word and she's never met a stranger.

Oh my word, you all are exceedingly kind!

I don't even know what to say except thank you so much, you've all made my day!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Physically:

My eyes-I have big, bright, green eyes.. I love em!

My Hair-I just love the fact that its thick and God has saw fit to let me keep my hair..

Personality Wise:

I can listen to people-My friends all come to me with their problems.. I love being trusted like that.

My Little Brother Loves Me- If I've been gone for a long time, my little brother is there to give me a hug and a kiss and wants to play with me.. I love that

My mom and dad are so proud of me-They always tell me they're proud of me. I was Annie in my Middle School's production of "Annie Jr." My mom and dad bragged on me for days.

I like to laugh-I can laugh at myself in any situation.. I just look back on things and smile.. no time to worry about my past.. Life is too short, so I laugh about my faults.

Do I sound conceited? If I do, I don't mean to, I just like my personality more than I do my physical traits.
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

I like that I am almost 37 and I finally like who I am / feel like I've come into my own.

I like that people think I'm 27.
    I like my blue eyes/blonde hair/physical build.
    I like that I feel more fit now that I ever did.

I like that I am close to my family.
    I like that I am a good mom.

I like that I can play piano/guitar/flute/saxophone/sing (not all at the same time ).

I like that I own my own home and can take care of it myself.
    I like that I can cook well.

I like that I can throw a canoe on top of my car and take my daughter wilderness camping, just the 2 of us, without being intimidated.

I like that I finally realize what's important in life and no sense getting frustrated over things you cannot change.

I like who I am, and who I have the potential to become.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Leo
    Premium Member
    OT: I just realized something: it's a sign you've been around Fort a long time when you've actually posted in one of the threads SG has revived lately - before she revived them

My answer's already on page one, if anyone's actually interested.

We love Snowie, I can say that much. She's a doll.

About me...hmmm...I'm a great mom. I'm a good listener and physically, I like my lips and my eyes (the color).

Hopping on the 'love snowy bandwagon' too! I have great skin, the girls at work are always asking me how I do it, but I think it's just genetic and the 1/4 swede in me. I like my height too, and that I can wear a suit off the rack.I'm proud of the fact that I've been in a relationship with the same man for 9 years, and haven't left during the rough times.
    Last edited by Lotuslander; 08-09-2004 at 09:10 AM.

FORT Fogey

Tough. Physically: I like my natural curls and blue eyes, and that I'm fit.
    Personality: I like that I accept people for who they are always, (except mean people), and feel no need to change anyone. Including myself.
    I also like it that I feel no need to "keep up with the Jones" and can be happy without feeling like I need more stuff.
    Most of all, I take pride in the fact that I'm honest, and have never enjoyed gossiping about others.
    Am also proud that Mr. Touque and I have been together now for over 14 years (married 11) and I don't try to change him either. He's perfect anyhow.

+ Reply to Thread