+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What I like about myself

Ok, still digging up old threads. This is such a good idea for one.

Physically: Ironically, the things I used to despise about my body when I was younger are now the things I like. I like my brown eyes, my long legs, and my freckles. Interestingly enough, I like my boobs better now than before I had a baby.

Personality: I like how I'm able to communicate with people. I think I'm a good diplomat. I like that I'm laidback and don't get upset over trivial things. I also like my quirky (sometimes snarky) sense of humor.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Star's getting me to post-ho today with these dusty threads

I like my green eyes, full hair, my skin tone and my lips. On the boob topic, I'd go a cup smaller, but hey, no one seems to mind them as they are now.

On to safer topics, personality wise: I have a wicked offbeat sense of humor, I can discuss anything under the sun without getting offended or disgusted...and I'm really loyal.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Star's run amok.

Ok, physically, I like my blue eyes and my long legs. I like that I have little hands and slender fingers, and I have good nails that grow well. I liked my boobs better when they were smaller, but oh well.

Personality: I like my ability to see humor in just about any situation, even if the humor I see is strange and quirky. I like that I'm intelligent, laid-back, that I can make people laugh sometimes, that I can laugh at myself, that I'm reasonably responsible but can still be silly like a kid, and get excited over little things like a kid. I like that I try to be fair and see opposing points of view. And I like that I'm well-rounded --I can discuss literature, shoot pool, play the piano, or change a car battery.
    Last edited by Lucy; 08-08-2004 at 10:47 PM.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Texi
    Star's getting me to post-ho today with these dusty threads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Star's run amok.
    Hey, its either this or I'll be drunk in the party thread again. And we all know we dont' want that.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Star, I'm likin' the old threads you're dusting off.

Physically: My eyes, my hands (esp. right after a manicure), my curls (after a lifetime of hating them!)

Personality: I'm intelligent, quirky, very open-minded and diplomatic. I have an offbeat sense of humor and have learned it's often better to laugh than to get angry. I have learned that I *am* stronger than I thought, and I *can* make my own dreams come true. (This is where the blue jays come and alight on my shoulders )

ETA: I liked my boobs much, much better when they were smaller, too. I miss my B's. *sigh*

I don't know what to say in this thread. My comic book collection?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowie! Do we need to list some of your wicked-cool attributes for you? Like the way you're always so complimentary of people's pictures and interests?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I like that I'm a very easy going laid back person. I have a big heart and always look for the good in people. My mom would be very proud of me in that aspect. I like my sense of humor. I treat people with respect and dignity and have been able to instill my values in my children, just as my parents were able to do so with their children.
    I like that I am not going bald like the rest of my brothers :phhht and there is very, very little gray in my hair.

Snowy's beautiful, inside and out, she's a great friend and listener, and she makes geekiness something you want be a part of

Like Lucy said, if you don't do it, we will do it for you!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Lucy & Texie, you guys are too sweet to me! I'm gettin' embarassed. *shuffles feet awkwardly*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread