+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Valentine Gift Ideas

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    A night out in some cozy romantic restaurant!

That's probably what hubby is planning for us.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    You ladies are all soooo naughty!! I'm just blushing thinking about these ideas.

Oh wait.

Ooops

MY mind must be in the gutter

Carry on.........

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I'll bet most of us posting in this thread through out the month of January will be...female. The men will join us about noon on Feb. 14th, by which time it will be too late for any good ideas

I wonder if there is some way to link my husband to this thread. Just to give him a little *nudge nudge*
    I think if you follow SFG's suggestion from last year, he will MORE than make up for his lack of thoughtfulness- even if he is a bit late.

I think it's impossible to offend us with an electronic gizmo. As for what kind of gizmo, it depends on what you want to spend. If you want to throw out a few price ranges, maybe I can offer a few suggestions.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    I think it's impossible to offend us with an electronic gizmo. As for what kind of gizmo, it depends on what you want to spend. If you want to throw out a few price ranges, maybe I can offer a few suggestions.
    Ok, I'll bite... What about anything below $50....? Any ideas for us cheapskates?

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    How about making a nice home cooked meal? You know- "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Guys are simple.

eta: (I normally wouldn't post in here but I'm dropping a hint for someone. )

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    How about making a nice home cooked meal? You know- "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Guys are simple.

eta: (I normally wouldn't post in here but I'm dropping a hint for someone. )
    I've thought of this too but he's a better cook than I am

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    Well for me a good Valentine's Day gift is a card that says something really nice, sweet and thoughtful. A balloon or teddy bear that says something nice. It doesn't have to be something big or expensive, as long as you've thought about me on Feb. 14th is good enough.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

I am planning to give my husband a giftcard to the massage therapist at our YMCA. I do hope he will like it, since he is always talking about it, but he hasn't gone there on his own yet. Not sure about pricing, but I think full body massage was $55, and half body perhaps $35, so it's not too bad. And if he doesn't like it, at least he won't have to think about it anymore
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I like the idea of a treasure hunt! I am thinking about getting my bf a nice desk chair for his office at home. He sits in this little crappy chair at home and I figure if I get him something nice and cozy he will think of me every time he sits in it Staples is having a great deal this week on their furniture so I might just order it soon and hide it away in my friends garage. I saw a nice one that is under a hundred bucks with free shipping so I figure its worth the hassle of keeping from him an extra week or two! Maybe I can take him on a treasure hunt around the apartment and he will end up in the office with his new chair!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread