+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help finding software tutorials

DreamerFish

Help finding software tutorials

I've been searching for some free online Word and Excel tutorials but am not coming up with anything comprehensive. I know the basics but haven't used them in so long I need to brush up as I am currently seeking employment. I want to be prepared if I get asked to demonstrate my skills. If anyone knows of a good free site or can recommend CD's that I can purchase. I don't really want to use the "Dummy" books -- coordinating the page flipping, reading and typing is more than my brain can handle. (Okay, so the part on my resume about multi-tasking isn't exactly the truth :rolleyes) Oh, and I would also like to learn Access. Thanks!

JenniferInCO
    I got some free CDs at work. Is that an option for you?

You might try going to google and typing in "free online tutorials, microsoft word." You'll get a lot of options.

eny
    Not free , but Duncans.ca offers online tutoring at an very inexpensive rate for all that stuff & more. So much so that when I attended a fancy university , half of the students took them there first as a cheap cheat. You can work at your pace and at any time.

Great stuff !

DreamerFish - if you can't find anything... you can ask me anything. I work in those programs 5 days a week, 6 hours a day...

JR.

+ Reply to Thread