+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I finally saw Paulie without his glasses...

Doctor's orders, John. Couple more weeks, just to be safe.

And, geez, Eden! Who put you on "Make Paulie's Day" detail?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by Paulie
    And, geez, Eden! Who put you on "Make Paulie's Day" detail?
    You should know by now, Paulie, that I'm just a woman who speaks her mind. I'm glad this has all turned out so well for you and was worth the nervousness in advance. You must feel like you're in a whole new world!

Originally posted by Eden
    You should know by now, Paulie, that I'm just a woman who speaks her mind. I'm glad this has all turned out so well for you and was worth the nervousness in advance. You must feel like you're in a whole new world!
    Yes, I know that about you, Eden. Just wanted you to know how happy I was to hear what was on your mind this time.

And I really do feel like I'm in a whole new world, too. I compulsively read everything around me, especially things that are really far away, just because I can. It's wacky behavior, I know, but I'm loving it.

Thanks.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Paulie
    And I really do feel like I'm in a whole new world, too. I compulsively read everything around me, especially things that are really far away, just because I can. It's wacky behavior, I know, but I'm loving it.
    Yeah, like in last night's basketball game Paulie kept stopping and looking at our feet. Turns out he never knew that basketball shoe's have the manufacturers names on them!

Okay, I'm just taking a shot at him because I'm jealous that he could read the court rules from the other end of the court and all I could see was fuzz - even with my glasses on!

It must be standing room only round Paulie's cubicle now.

I'm really glad it worked out for you Paulie.

I would have to have anyone messing around with my eyes, I couldn't even think of wearing contacts.
    Without wishing to sound soppy, I think you were very brave.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    Without wishing to sound soppy, I think you were very brave.
    Thank you so much, Fluff. That means a lot to me because I kept telling myself to be as brave as I could before the operation. I felt brave when I was done. Hope that doesn't sound silly.

For some reason I think it would be an appropriate time to plug this article.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Okay everyone, I brought the camera in today and snapped some Paulie pics. I'll be posting them this weekend. Let the tension mount...

I tried very hard to look great, but I really don't think it worked out.

Hey, as long as you've got the FORT in the background, no one will care

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast