+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Plans?

Super Bowl Plans?

Just curious, what are everyone's Super Bowl plans? Do you go to a party, or host a party, or just watch it at home, or in a bar?

As for me, I'll either watch it at home with my wife, or I'll be out of town, in which case I'll watch it in a bar in Detroit.

Be careful in Murdertown. And I don't watch the Superbowl.

Our superbowl weekend plans are always the same. That is when we celebrate the birth of our son. We had him 5 years ago Sunday; right after the first ever and last superbowl party I had attended. We will be eating colorful birthday cake and breaking a pinata on Sunday. There will be plenty of presents and fun. I hope you all enjoy the game. I know I will enjoy my day too!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

A friend at works hosts a fun, family-oriented Super Bowl party. I'll be there. Since the Seahawks are once again not present, I'll be rooting for a close game. We'll see which team I wind up rooting for. It's a purely emotional thing that isn't established until the game is underway.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    *GASP* John! Paulie's not rooting for the Bucs! Does this mean I get to write all the CMH recaps?

I'll be at the in-laws' house, barricaded in my fil's study with beer and snacks. For three hours, I have no children.

Go Bucs!!!

Brown-noser.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

I pretty much stopped watching football in 1989. I realized the Seahawks would suck forever and couldn't stand the pain. I've been to a few superbowl parties over the years, but never really had a team to root for. I might tune in for halftime and to check the final scores, but that's about it.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Brown-noser.
    JOOOHHHNNN! Paulie likes the Browns more than the Bucs!!!!

Oh, I missed the "noser" part. Nevermind.

Originally posted by Zhora
    I realized the Seahawks would suck forever and couldn't stand the pain.
    Dammit, Z, quit spewing such lies!!!! I gotta have my dreams, don't I?

When they go to the Super Bowl and you come crawling back to the bandwagon, begging to be allowed back into the fold, I might let you back on, but I won't be able to help smirking in superiority first.

I'll be sitting at my in-laws house trying to watch the game while my mil curses like a sailor and makes lewd comments about how nice the players a**es are.

Oh Wait.... That would be me.

No, seriously, the commercials will be the best part this year since my TITANS aren't playing. I guess I will be forced to root for the Bucs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast