+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrities I Wish Would Hibernate in 2005

Celebrities I Wish Would Hibernate in 2005

Alternate thread title:

Celebrities who's names I'm sick of seeing in the news all the time, and who rarely, if ever, merit the fuss made over them...

Paris Hilton
    Britney Spears
    Julia Roberts
    Courtney Love
    Nicole Kidman
    Pamela Anderson
    Tommy Lee
    Donald Trump
    Michael Moore
    Any professional sports player caught in a sex/drug/other scandal
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Not a bad list but Julia Roberts? She's so sweet and I wish her all the best!

I definitely want less Paris, Britney and that kind of stuff.

Yeah, I'd love to not see her name again, lol.

Sweet? When she's the center of attention, yes. (When she comes to her property here in New Mexico, my business puts me in contact with her fairly often) But sweet is not a normal word I would use to describe her. She constantly has the "I'm special" aura reeking from her.

Aside from that, I never felt she was a great actress. I enjoyed her in Pretty Woman, but otherwise she's just ho-hum, to me. And all the publicity surrounding her pregnancy and birth of her babies? Puhleeze... women get pregnant and have babies all the time.

And attractive? Not in my book. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being beautiful, I'd rate Julia at around a 4.

I've never gotten the Julia Roberts hype.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    Not a bad list but Julia Roberts? She's so sweet and I wish her all the best!

I definitely want less Paris, Britney and that kind of stuff.
    I was reading down your list, Nemeses, nodding my head in agreement, when I saw "Julia Roberts!"

:nono I have to agree with EvaLarueFan: Julia is still at the top of my list and now with the new babies, there's even more to like about her! I've adored Julia since I first saw her in Mystic Pizza, so it's a long love affair.

The rest of the trash on your list? They can go right into the recycle bin as far as I'm concerned!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Eva and Lambi, I agree that Julia shouldn't be on the list as an actress. I think it's great that she had twins. But, (that horrible word "but") let's give it a rest about how much of a heroine she is for having a baby, two at one time. I had three. Big whoop. Also, Paris should lead the list. Brittany should be second on the list.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    The Olsen twins
    Could does not mean should

Oh yes, VB.

Paris Hilton can fall off of the face of the earth effective yesterday, please
    The Olsen twins
    Britney and Kevin
    Jennifer Lopez
    Milla Jovovich (why is she famous, anyways?? She's horribly unattractive.)
    Donald Trump (quit feeding his ego!)
    Jonathan Baker (yeah, he's not a celebrity, but he's a tv figure at the moment. Get out of here!)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Jonathan Baker (yeah, he's not a celebrity, but he's a tv figure at the moment. Get out of here!)
    Jonathan seems the type to read everything, searching for his name in print, so in case he sees this, I thought I'd make sure he reads it correctly.

Let's put Anna Nicole Smith near the top of the list.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Nemeses, I'll second your Julia Roberts.

And I'll add Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez, and Star Jones.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Gah!!!!

I can't believe I forgot Nicole Ritchie!!!!!!! I do not care what this gopher thinks about anything, US magazine! I don't care what she wears, where her boyfriend works, or what clubs she thinks are cool!!!! AAAACK! If The Simple Life Producers would just make a right turn while the girls' car made a left somewhere on the coast of California the world would be a better place. :phhht
    Could does not mean should

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast