+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrities I Wish Would Hibernate in 2005

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    However....he's in the news every single day! For some reason, he's become the honorary spokesperson for Detroit. Why? He is consulted on every issue, whether he is involved or not. Yes, he's talented and smart (because I say so, that's why) - but does his opinion really count when it comes to some strip mall being built on some piece of property...yada yada? Who cares, shuddap and sing, dude.
    That's kind of funny because we don't see him at all around here. No one here consults him about anything. Heh.

I remembered one more chick that probably TOPS my list of people that I'd love to never see again: Mischa Barton. I cannot stand her haughtier-than-thou attitude, and who the heck cares that she's dating the messy-haired, do-nothing, Brandon Davis?

Oh my - how could I have forgotten about her (Mischa). What is the deal with that chick. In fact, since we're at it, I'll add the entire OC cast.

And Courtney Love, too
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I remembered one more chick that probably TOPS my list of people that I'd love to never see again: Mischa Barton. I cannot stand her haughtier-than-thou attitude, and who the heck cares that she's dating the messy-haired, do-nothing, Brandon Davis?
    I would also have to agree with Mischa Barton and Brandon Davis. Who cares were they went or what they are doing.
    I will definitely second Courtney Love.

I must say I saw this title in the "new posts" and PARIS HILTON popped right into my head.

Can we also add (or has anyone?,) Omarosa?
    Her 15 minutes are UP
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    The weird thing is I am not annoyed by Jessica Simpson... Its her father I find weird & annoying. I have said it before... the man is too involved in her sex life. Yet obviously not that concerned about Ashley's.
    Poor Ashley....there she is in that shadow again.

I agree about Joe Simpson's disturbing fascination with Jessica's sex life. I saw him mention the ring ceremony Broadway referred to upthread, and it TOTALLY CREEPED ME OUT just hearing him talk about it. Ack.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I second all the nominations on here, except for Oprah. I love her show. As for Ashlee Simpson, anyone catch the USC and OSU bowl game last night? She performed during the half time show. The crowed was booing her when she was done. Guess her 15 minutes are up, she can safely go hibernate.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

After hearing her performance (if you can call it that) at the Orange Bowl last night, I'd have to say Ashlee Simpson needs to give up and find another career.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Every time I see the "fitness made simple" guy on tv I think his skeletal head does not match the side o' beef body.
    Are you talking about the babe with the six pack and the incredibly hot tan that starts off the commercial on the beach (I think)? Young looking guy with brown hair? I agree. His head doesn't seem to match his body. He looks like an alien if aliens had incredible bods and amazing tans.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The fitness guy, is he the same one that does the Power 90 infomercials as well???

As for my list, pretty much ditto on what everyone else has listed, here are a few more:

Romber
    Ben Affleck
    Kobe Bryant
    Carnie Wilson - her days were over in the 90's... I don't care that she stapled her stomach and is now an expert at everything... get her off my tv screen.
    Beyonce
    Usher

There are a lot more, but I seem to be experiencing a brain fart at the moment... I will have to return later.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Premium Member
    Here's my list, in no particular order of Eeeewwww-ness..

Emeril
    William Shatner
    Michael Moore
    Tyra Banks
    Paris Hilton
    Madonna
    Demi Moore
    Ashton Kutcher
    Janet Jackson
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Jennifer Aniston (and Brad)
    Halle Berry
    Ben Affleck
    Olson Twins
    Anna Nicole (that Trim Spa commercial makes me sick.. "do ya like my bo-dy" :phhht )
    Alex Baldwin
    Julia Roberts (yeah, me too)
    Cameron Diaz
    Star Jones (Bridezilla from hell :phhht )
    Ashlee Simpson
    Matt Damon
    Jessica and Nick
    William Hung
    Lindsay Lohan
    Gwyneth Paltrow
    Jennifer Lopez
    Shania Twain
    Courtney Love

That's a long list... maybe I just need a vacation.

+ Reply to Thread