+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrities I Wish Would Hibernate in 2005

Count me as number 5 for the exile of Julia Roberts. So she had twins....big freaking deal. I work with a lady that has 6 kids...4 pregnancies. Two sets of twins, and she gave them all normal names. Beat that Julia.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

*Michael Jackson (so sad to see from where he came to what he has become)
    *Anna Nicole Smith (Trim spa - I think trim from a surgeon)
    *Paris Hilton (Why....??? Who's idea was it to put her skanky face on anything?)
    *Britney Spears (You can take the girl from the trailer park, but you cannot take the trailerpark from the girl)
    *Kevin Federline (For Love or Money...or Love of Money?) :phhht :phhht
    *Omarosa - (I really wish I could forget Omargrossa!)
    Last edited by Ana Bannana; 01-04-2005 at 09:37 PM.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ok... Maveno, I'll raise your Dr. Phil and also add Anna Nicole ("Laaahke mah baaawwwdddyyy?" Not when you're falling out of a chair), Hilary Duff, Britney Federline, and Lindsey Lohan. And Clay Aiken but none of the claymates heard me say that

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I hope y'all are sitting down for this one.

I appreciate no one mentioning my main squeeze - Kid Rock. Don't get me wrong - I'd still bear his children if he would only have me. And, yes, he's still so dreamy. *sigh*

However....he's in the news every single day! For some reason, he's become the honorary spokesperson for Detroit. Why? He is consulted on every issue, whether he is involved or not. Yes, he's talented and smart (because I say so, that's why) - but does his opinion really count when it comes to some strip mall being built on some piece of property...yada yada? Who cares, shuddap and sing, dude.

Oh, and I really don't get the whole Jennifer Garner thing. What's up with that?

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Oh, and I really don't get the whole Jennifer Garner thing. What's up with that?
    I thought I was the only one who has had enough of Jennifer Garner!!

Oh, and I could do without the Simpson sisters, the Britney Federline mess and Paris Hilton. I see by the rest of the posts that I'm not alone.

I'll definitely second the ones of you who put Ben Afflek & Ashton Kutcher and I would like to add Hillary Duff to the blend. And...although I'm not sure if she is in the celebrity category, I guess she is... Trista. I could live pretty happy never seeing her face on anything again .... :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by Art_930
    Paris Hilton is so far above anybody else on my list that she would need an oxygen mask. Can someone tell me what she is famous for besides being famous? Apparently if you're famous you can act like a sl** and get on the cover of a magazine for it.

I keep thinking I must really be old cause I do not remotely understand her appeal either. The girl is the town door knob. (ya know... everyone gets a turn...) Its just a matter of time before the media types turn on her and they get brutal.

The weird thing is I am not annoyed by Jessica Simpson... Its her father I find weird & annoying. I have said it before... the man is too involved in her sex life. Yet obviously not that concerned about Ashley's.

Britney... Lindsay... any of those girl "singers" who never sings live... Then get on TV and claim they never lip-sync.

Hrm, I would say Britney, but she's just so interesting.

I definately say Paris Hilton. WHY is she clogging up our computer and tv screens again... ?

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Count me as number 5 for the exile of Julia Roberts. So she had twins....big freaking deal. I work with a lady that has 6 kids...4 pregnancies. Two sets of twins, and she gave them all normal names. Beat that Julia.
    *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I keep thinking I must really be old cause I do not remotely understand her appeal either. The girl is the town door knob. (ya know... everyone gets a turn...) Its just a matter of time before the media types turn on her and they get brutal.
    Paris is confident and (in my opinion) pretty, plus she's filthy rich. While she doesn't possess any particular talent, that's enough to make her appealing to a lot of people. The media has always been brutal, no? But any press is good press. Nothing's going to change until she either loses her youth or runs out of new juicy capers. Then the public will likely get bored.

After seeing Closer, I'm number six or seven on the "bye Julia" train.

+ Reply to Thread