+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ARRR Matey!!

Hey thats my sister you are talking about, be nice or Spot will fry your butt
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Dirty William Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Sher,
    We really are sister from many a year gone by.

Red Jenny Rackham
    Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

LG.
    eeewh, Mdrio, take a bath already, will you?

Ili and Ducky, I'm a Bonney too, so I think we've got a family coup in the making.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The Bonneys VS. The Rackhams eh?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

indeed! i see a feud in the making! ARRRRRRRR

and poor dirty william kidd got thrown overboard. that's what happens when you (1) smell and (2) have no big pirate family to protect ya, matey!

LG.
    Who's in charge of this pirate ship anyway. I think we've got two captains and we're going in circles.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

That would be me, Ms. Bonney. Why don't you join me in Captain Cash's wheelhouse? I'll swear you in and so forth.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I got your back Mad Dog! We Rackhams need to stick together!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Ahhhhhhhhh. It seems I am also one of those smelly ones. Dirty Bess Rackham. And I too put that I showered every day.

Oh well at leadt Paulie can hose me down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast