+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ARRR Matey!!

Wait a minute. I have to wear a bodice????????? No one told me that when I signed up!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

my name is MAD DOG. i'm guessing i skipped wearing the bodice.

Mine was weird and wrong so I didn't post it. Eventhough I said I showered every day, it when on and on about me being smelly. It said you guys threw me overboard but not because you didn't like me but because I smelled so bad. What the?!?!?
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

LG.
    We would NEVER throw you over, Zhora, but we would hold you down and hose you off if you forgot to shower. Paulie has volunteered to do the holding down.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

quizzes like this are NEVER wrong, zhora!

it did the same thing to me. how can i be clean AND mangy?

Paulie has volunteered to do the holding down.
    Absolutely! The duties of the Captain of the ship are varied and always vital. I accept my responsibilities readily. Now come 'ere, you! Yo-ho-ho!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Is there room for another Rackham sisiter? I think we can take over the ship...Arr

Red Bess Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr

This was fun, Sid! Thanks.

Your pirate name is:

Bloody Jack Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Can't forget my pet either. Flame spot, flame!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Back off, biotches, I'm

Bloody Jenny Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

ili, you and duckgirl sound like quite a pair!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast