New Year's Resolutions
Well folks it's nearing that time of the year when we start making those dreaded. New Year's Resolution's that none of us manage to abide by, so what's yours this year? Here are mine:
1. Try to spend less money
2. Actually go to P.T.
3. Eat healthier (yeah right)
4. Not be so mean to people
Well, I'll will try!
Less clutter, more scrapbooking
1. Stop eating so much junk food/sweets
2. Take at least one vacation
3. Quit dating morons
I don't really have many resolutions. I hope to stay healthy and that my family stays healthy and to continue to enjoy the quality time I spend with my kids :)
Shedding a couple of pounds wouldn't be bad, but I won't complain....
I'm gonna teach myself how to read music and learn the saxaphone.
1. Eat healthier.
2. Actually develop a work ethic.
1. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
2. Update and stay current on my blog.
3. Make a family tree/scrapbook album.
4. Try to overcome my fear of balloons and biscuit pop-cans.
5. TRY to overcome my dislike of my sister-in-law. This may be the hardest one yet. :lol
I don't do New Year's resolutions anymore, since I end up breaking them after a few days or never doing them at all.
Mine are easy:
1. think positive thoughts about my new boss
2. enjoy change
3. watch my diet (rather than keeping leftover christmas cookies, give them to the sharing kitchen
I have always made New Years resolutions and they were always incredibly unrealistic and difficult to keep.
For the past couple years I've just made promises to myself to just be good to myself, to other people, and try to be more positive and appreciative in general.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.