+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New Year's Resolutions

I tried ground flexseeds in my cereal in the morning, that is sopposed to help lower cholestral. I need to buy some more and do it. I'm not sure if it's lowering it but it sure increases the fiber.

I will check into the seseme oil too. Thanks for the suggestion.

(just to start the New Year right, I went for a 2 mile walk this am )
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    1. Go To Class (I need to put a sign on my ceiling above my pillow that says "Go To Class" so I can see it when i wake up)

2. Save Money

Mine seem fairly simple, but It can be tough when you have no supervision. Good Luck to everyone else with their resolutions.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I had an idea occur to me last night - I'd been trying to come up with a resolution - well, one that I could actually stick with...and all of a sudden it hit me! "Either put it away or throw it away!" (I'm a horrible packrat.)

But along comes one of our beautiful and brilliant forters with a suggestion for me:

1. Do less.
    2. Bitch more.

It's easy to tell which I picked.

I'm trying to keep my resolutions simple.

Usually, I'm really good at keep my pictures in albums or scrapbooks, but that wasn't the case last year. This year, I plan to get 2004's album done, and to keep up with this year's pictures. I have to go buy some scrapbooks or albums first.

Also, I'm always worrying about others and their problems. This year, I will try to start thinking about myself a little bit more.

I only have two:

1. Make more money
    2. Pay off more debt

We just paid off our car and it feels so awesome I want to keep doing it with the rest of our debts.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I resolve to get on that thing that looks like a coat rack, but I am told it is actually a TREADMILL - daily for 30 minutes. Day 1 - sprained my knee in the parking lot of the grocery store...this year is starting out on a bad leg. So much for 30 minutes a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    I resolve to get on that thing that looks like a coat rack, but I am told it is actually a TREADMILL - daily for 30 minutes. Day 1 - sprained my knee in the parking lot of the grocery store...this year is starting out on a bad leg. So much for 30 minutes a day.
    Oooohhhh, poor Ana Bannana. You can always convert the treadmill back to a coat rack. (Hope you heal quickly, though).
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

New Years Resolutions....

Hey. Hopefully there isnt another thread like this. I looked and I couldnt find one, so if there is...sorry. I thought it would be nice to start a thread about what your resolutions were for 2005. I will start it....

- Be nicer to my family
    - Bring grades up to A's
    - Eat healthy
    - Start a fun hobby

Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    Hey. Hopefully there isnt another thread like this. I looked and I couldnt find one, so if there is...sorry. I thought it would be nice to start a thread about what your resolutions were for 2005. I will start it....

Hey. Sorry about that guys. I had started a thread just like this, ONLY to find out there was already one started. So eny moved it over here, and it still says that I am starting the thread, when Im not. lol. So, sorry.

Cory

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    1. exercise more (hell...exercise at all)
    2. quit (yeah, right)
    3. get a job (that i actually like)
    4. make some friends (that i actually like)
    5. deal with things better (that's what meds are for, eh?)

Omg. Your post was pretty funny. I like your little side comments...but they were pretty good resolutions. hah! I just thought it was funny. Your side comments, like I said, were the things that made it funny. lol. Well, night.

+ Reply to Thread