+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Gifts We're Giving!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    It's ironic that Tooth Doc is the one who started this thread 'cause my dilemma over what to give to the people working in my dentist's office is what drew me to this thread for ideas!

I've been having a bunch of dental work done lately, and the dental office is only about 5 doors up from my own office. I have plans to see these guys a lot over the next several months and I really appreciate some of the miraculous work they've done so far, so I want to give the office gang something nice, given that I'm a frequent flyer and I really like them.

If anyone has any ideas to suggest I'm all ears. Thanks!
    When I worked in a Sales Office, a client showed up one day with a stack of pizzas for us. It was something we were able to enjoy together and kind of created an instant party atmosphere. You might want to consider a gift card to Pizza Hut (or whatever) to give to them as a group to enjoy for lunch one day.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    When I worked in a Sales Office, a client showed up one day with a stack of pizzas for us. It was something we were able to enjoy together and kind of created an instant party atmosphere. You might want to consider a gift card to Pizza Hut (or whatever) to give to them as a group to enjoy for lunch one day.
    I work in a sign factory ( for those who don't know ) and sometimes reps come in for trucking companies and such and buy pizza. We love it. Great idea Stargazer! PIZZA!!!
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678