+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blunder of the day

When I was 16, my mom and I were getting ready to go to a wedding of a close friend and I sprayed my hair with tile adhesive. My dad had decided to repair the tile when my mom interupted him so we could get ready. The tile adhesive can looked just like the aquanet that my mom bought the day before. She had not put it in the bathroom yet, but boy oh boy did my hair stay in the same place! It was shalacked! The smell was so horrible that I had to reshower and do two hot oil treatments to get it out. We were just in time to see them get married and my dad was instructed by my mom to have the tile finished by the time we were back or be moved out by then.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Tile adhesive as hairspray. Hmmmm. Very unique concept. Sounds like something Lucy would do.

PS: And to think that your dad was inches away from a clean getaway!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    When she was pregnant with our son, my wife went to a doctor's appointment wearing two different shoes. They weren't even close! One was brown and open-toed, the other was black and close-toed.

The nurse pointed it out, then came back laughing even harder - there was a guy in the waiting room also wearing two different shoes!!!

Princess
    Wayner!
    I was just going to write the story when I was on my way to a party and noticed on the bus there that I had 2 different shoes on - one brown and one grey, and not at all the same type!
    And I thought I was the only one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123