+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blunder of the day

two days ago, i was in the shower, shampooed, rinsed, conditioned, rinsed and then reached for my facial cleanser ( which is a bit oily) and proceeded to apply it to my head.
    even when i realized i was doing it, i continued to do it, as in , "what the f***am i doing??"
    i had to rewash, but not condition and it was a very baaaaad hair day as the oil was still in there.

Sorry skey, but that really made me laugh!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I forgot to drain the sprinkler system before our first freeze this year. Last Thursday I went out to dinner with a friend (don't worry, I taped Survivor! ) I called my wife on my way home and asked how her evening went. She said "Well, fortunately the neighbor was home because I heard this big WHOOOOSSHING sound outside and when I looked out the window water was spraying up in the air from the side of the house." If not for our neighbor I would have come home to a window well FULL of water!

Ducky, that's a tough one, and I'm sure none of us can possibly know how we'd deal with such a situation. All I can say is before you leap, make sure you remember why you broke up in the first place.

hey thats okay...i had to laugh at my ignorance too.....i shouldnt try to do much before i have had my coffee.
    i once poured the water in the coffee maker and turned it on....took my shower , came out to get a cup of the hot stuff and I had forgotten to add coffee.

LOL, skey...sounds like lots of us have had coffee blunders...One time, I filled the water reservoir, put the coffee in its proper place, hit the "On" button, then went off to take my shower...It was only when I got out of the shower and went to get my cup of coffee that I realized I hadn't put the pot underneath the coffee filter and had coffee all over my kitchen floor!

ahh, lobeck, I've done that one too!
    What a total mess, and really crappy, because you haven't had your darn coffee yet!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I got something better, my daughter just had her ears pierced so for 8 weeks, I had to put the antiseptic on her ears every night after her bath.

Sunday night as preoccupied as I was, I took the cotton ball dipped it on my eye makeup remover solution and proceeded to clean her pierced ears. Needless to say, what happened after almost bought me the farm.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

Birks31
    My blunder of the day?

I got this digital camera so I could take and send pics. I opened up the box last night to read the instruction.

This morning I took the whole thing with me to work except for the floppy disk I nead to load the damn photos. I HATE technology. Hate it.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    That's a good one, Lobeck. I did that a few times when I was a waiter! It didn't make my coworkers very happy!

agentcarver
    ;-)

Today: I wore Marc's shoes to work by mistake-and I have to say this: GOD WERE THEY COMFORTABLE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast