+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Christmas Tree here....

Here's my tree...

don't you all get jealous now.

Beautiful trees, Everyone! I finally got to decorate mine tonight. I'll try to put up a picture this week.
    Ludicrous speed!

Lovin' all the trees, y'all!

I think Marley's is the cutest!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oooohhhhh.....aaaaahhhhhhh.... good job, everyone! If I knew how to post a picture, I'd show mine. Maybe Lil Rose can teach me over the school break.

Marley, I have the same ceramic tree as you! My mom made mine.....did you make yours?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

roseskid: I think I got it at Target. It was maybe six years ago, or so.

Here's ours from last year. This year's tree is still a work in progress at the moment. We use artificial.

[IMG]images/img/MannyXmasTree2002.JPG[/IMG]
    Last edited by Mantenna; 12-14-2004 at 04:30 PM.

Manny!! Santa's been already??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Manny -- what a bee-u-tiful tree.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Awww, Manny, that tree is truly gorgeous!

I have a question for everybody: Does your family put up the same traditional ornaments every year or do you guys have themed trees? My family has had the same ornaments forever (even a couple of super-dorky ones I made as a child, like a one poor, deformed snowman ), and a new one or two gets added each year. But I know some people who start from scratch every year and decorate around a theme like, just for example, "Blue Christmas" and everything will be blue, or have a "Teddy Bear Tree" with all bears on it, and so forth.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The trees are all so beautiful. I love Christmas. We put our tree up several days ago but I have no pictures as of yet. We always had a live tree growing up and when we took it down at new years the boy scouts picked them up to take out to the beaches for sand dunes, we like to promote healthy beaches here in north florida. They do a huge drive reminding everyone to put their trees by the road for this project.
    We have never had a themed tree just ornaments we picked up every year or were made when we were little. My two oldest girls helped my mom put her tree up the other day and we had such fun looking through all the ornaments and remembering when we got them and such. Our tree at home is "permanent pre-lit" My husband hates decorating so this just makes it easier for me. I don't have a theme but I don't use just plain christmas ball ornaments on my tree. From the first christmas my hubby and I got married our tree has been decorated with unique ornaments that you have to search the chritmas shops for or make yourself. I love anything precious moments and I have quite a few precious moments ornaments and of course we have ornaments the kids have made.

+ Reply to Thread