+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Christmas Tree here....

I love that Tirlittian - it looks like a wind chime.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

That is cool, i have never seen anything like it before. i love to learn about other cultures.

Maybe i was Scandinavian in another life, I LOVE CANDLES!!! i burn them all the time, but never on my Chrismtas tree. i have always thought that was pretty but never wanted to clean up the wax that might drip...

bjb
    God grant me the serenity. To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by blue jean baby
    Maybe i was Scandinavian in another life, I LOVE CANDLES!!! i burn them all the time, but never on my Chrismtas tree. i have always thought that was pretty but never wanted to clean up the wax that might drip...
    They don't normally drip to much (unless there is a draft). We have a big round "christmas tree" mat under the tree, where we put the presents, so I guess any excess dripping would end up on the gift wrapping paper or the mat. Most of it ends up on the branches, though, and since it's a real tree you throw it away after christmas.

Thanks for the info. My asthma wont allow me to do that now, but i can live through all of you that do it. Make sure to post some pictures... i do think it looks lovely.
    God grant me the serenity. To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And the wisdom to know the difference.

Where are all the Christmas tree pictures? Putting mine up this week-end

I'll get a pic up in the next few days since we're taking pics of the cats for this year's Christmas cards anyway. dh has been after me for years to go fake, and I'd always refused. I love the smell, at the old house, we'd walk to the Mexican market on the corner and carry back an cheap tree. However, I've always been phobic of fire and last year, we ended up soaked, muddy, and covered with pitch from the tree we strapped to the not-so-useful luggage racks on top of my car in the pouring rain. I finally gave in.
    We bought our tree at Costco, pre-lit, 1000 bulbs, and plastic molded tips, so it kind of looks real. We bought a wreath from a fund-raiser for the required smell. The cats aren't nearly as interested in fake as they are real.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

OK, here they are.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Thats a beautiful tree tracylee! Its alot more real looking than alot of them I've seen.

I really need to learn how to take better pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's a good pic... beautiful trees everyone...

i took the pics, but i can't find the cable that connects my camera to my comp . It is supposed to be connected to the comp ALL the time so it does not get misplaced BUT.... Ugggg i don't know what happened to it.

i am sure that when i move things to hook up the new 4 in 1 printer i will find it back behind the desk some place...i hope, i hope, i hope...

+ Reply to Thread