+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Christmas Tree here....

Re: Post pics of your Christmas Tree here....

Ooh, BB, I love your trees and the color of your new walls. Our walls are similar, so it's no wonder I love the color, but your trees are gorgeous and the mantle looks great with all your stockings. I'll get around to posting our tree when I get a minute, but in the meantime, thanks for starting us off for 2007! Have a wonderful holiday and best wishes on a new year in your new life.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Awwwwww bbib ... I love those trees. Keep the pictures coming ! And don't worry about unpacking the boxes ... except the ones you get on Christmas morning.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    I've recently moved in with the S.O. so we have an overabundance of Christmas decorations between the 2 of us! I've only been in the house since Dec. 1st so we decided we weren't going to go all out this year and put up all of our stuff (since I'm still unpacking the mounds of boxes from my move!).

We've got 3 trees decorated and right now they are labeled "his tree", "my tree" and "my son's tree"...
    Mowza! What beautiful trees bbnbama! Simply stunning. Your fireplace mantle with the stocking is really pretty too. I have just repainted my house similar to the colors of yours: a kind of golden yellow with white trim! Your house looks very nice; it must be big to hold 3 trees!

Congrats on the big move and I wish you and your new big family a wonderful Christmas together!!

I wonder if I can find my photos from last year...it's pretty much the same!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fanatic

Great pics bb. I love the multiple tree idea....more trees means more places for Santa to leave gifts.

Great trees, bama. I will post a pic of mine later.

FORT Newbie

Wow this makes me feel like i really need to get my Christmas tree up soon.. i didn't realize how close Christmas was!

ummm I have to confess, my tree isn't up yet either, but it's out of self-preservation!!
    I have 6 kids under the age of 6 running around.. and 4 of those are under 2 so for the sake of my sanity we are going to wait until this weekend - or maybe next weekend to put up the tree.
    I love seeing your trees! Keep the pictures coming - no such thing as too many beautiful trees.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

MRD

Bbama,
    Your trees are gorgeous. When my daughter was little, she insisted on having a tree in her room, since I got all my parents decorations, I had a small tree she used. One year it was all Beany Babies, one year all Barbies, whatever she felt like using.

If I had room now, we'd have several trees. I could do a family tree, a Wizard of Oz tree, A Gator tree and a Pink Flamingo tree (Michael's had pink feather trees this year. I would have loved to have gotten one. Maybe if they still have them after the holidays)

We used to live in a house with 11 foot ceilings so had a 9 foot tree. We are now down to a 7 foot tree and I have enough ornaments to do another 7 footer.
    I have a small, small one in the kitchen which I hang my cookie cutters on. It sits in a stone crock and looks very "country kitchen" and then we have the Wizard of Oz tree that I've been collecting ornaments for it for about 13 years.

Duxxy, I remember the days of protecting the tree from a small child. Usually the bottom half of the tree had no decorations on it while the top half was groaning up too many.

We have had to resort to protecting our tree from Waldo the Wonder Dog.

We now have ye olde ancient custom (ye olde meaning approx. 10 days ) of the "Waldo Chair".

I think it adds that special touch to the overall look of the tree. You guys agree?

Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Notice the pics of Rick Springfield and Hannah Montana. My daughter thought they would be nice touches.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Daughter has pretty good taste....Rick Springfield
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread