+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Christmas Tree here....

I like all of your trees, it makes up for my not having a tree myself

We're never home for Christmas so my boyfriend thinks it's a waste of time and money (OK I kind of agree on that). Plus he said that we could buy a plastic one. I want a real one!

I found this tree online.

Laura: WOW! Your tree is fabulous. My tree will probably look like the one Unk posted by the 26th!! Just kidding, but we will have lots of guests and it is hot, so a beer or two may be opened.

My big doggie hasn't messed with the tree yet, so fingers crossed since she is still a pup.

Nice looking trees everyone.

Unk, maybe I should suggest this type of tree for Mr. Fatale. At least I'd get a Christmas tree

Tried a Grand Fir this year, never had that variety before. Within days it was losing so many needles, I thought it would be dead by Christmas. Never seen anything like it. We had cut it from a tree farm, so we knew it was fresh, it must have just went into shock after being cut, the guy told us that. He told us to come back and get a new tree, so we had to UNdecorate the whole thing. Second tree we got was a Frasier Fir. This is a pic of the first tree.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unk: we have those trees up here in Canada too!

ProbablyBaby: Nice tree! Who is the little pup sitting down at the bottom?

My tree is the same as last year. Can't have a real or fake one because Mr. Tootles was eating them and got very sick. So it's a decorate silk rose tree. There are birds, a peacock, cats, feathers, and crystals and balls. As much as I can get on it. Oh, and lights too!

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

My tree is basically the same as last year, just a little bigger:

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2178111
    [B
    ProbablyBaby[/B]: Nice tree! Who is the little pup sitting down at the bottom?
    That's my girl, she is 6 years old, part beagle, part coonhound.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022;1712966;
    I dunno what came over me this year, but it was an overwhelming obsession to get a white tree to decorate. Totally enjoying to sit here every night with all the lights off but the tree and just relax.
    Libra, I have a white tree too!!!! Your tree looks great!

I decorate my white tree with lights, tons of silver ribbon, silver picks and fill the tree with vitage glass ornaments that I've collected over the last 5 years (at yard sales of course) The tree is just fine for me........a white tree really is relaxing....

Libra, you're the one that was looking for purple lights.......I was always looking for purple lights for you, but couldn't remember who needed them
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    misskitty, the purple fabric at the bottom of your tree is gorgeous! Did you make that or buy it (and if you purchased it, at what store)?

+ Reply to Thread