+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Golden Globes - Fashion hits and misses.

Did anyone see Nicole Kidman's dress? It was rather pretty, and she's got great legs, but the light LILAC was definitely not her color. She looked washed out!
    Last edited by KylieGrant; 01-20-2003 at 05:28 PM.

Laura Flynn looked like a total nutcase!... could not believe my eyes!

Goldie's dress looked soooooo bad.. she must of borrowed it from daughter Kates closet... nah.. Kate wouldnt wear something that awful..

Debra MESSing... what were you thinking??

Heather Graham's outfit was really awful.....

Cameron Diaz looked much better than at the Oscars last year... but still needs lots of style advice..

Dustbunny

Ok, here's a pic of Nicole's dress. My extreme apologies for slashing her, but the pic was too big, and I'm totally disabled with any type of photo editing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

To be honest I never understood whay everyone thinks Nicole Kidman is "all that"

Everytime I see her at one of these events she's wearing a color that I personally don't think works for her.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It seems she was going for this look. Too bad! I imagine the woman is just tired of the suites that she wears on the Practice and had to do something WILD. How unfortunate!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Ohhh Cali i totally agree... Nicole RARELY wears a color that flatters her pale skin and red hair... and ya.. I dont get the big fuss about her to begin with...

Dustbunny

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by nofx242
    How about Sharen Stone, her dress was pretty revealing but looked good on her. I wonder what drugs she was taking last night. It would have been great to sit by her and watch her go crazy.
    d.j. on talk radio here said just about the same thing, swore sharon was drunk or on some sort of drug. just plain goofy.

FORT Fogey
    Ahhhh so Lara wanted to look like a dega? hmmm

oh god, i wanted to smack Sharon *Stoned* and tell her... ummm this isnt your award!! let Richard Gere have his freakin moment pleeeeze!!!

What on earth is that woman taking,, and i too would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to watch that play itself out over the night... maybe pain killers??.. she did have something in the press about nearly dying recently didnt she???

Her hubby was attcked by a Komodo Dragon at the zoo and had his toe chomped off or something a few months back... maybe they just have bad luck. *smirk*

What a shame.. loved her in Basic Instinct

Dustbunny

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    I agree. Doesn't appeal to me at all.

I think the Oscar's is the show when they really go to town with their outfits.
    The "Globes" is a more relaxed show.
    I'll agree it isn't the greatest dress. But c'mon, it's Heather Graham for heaven's sake!

BTW, I totally agree on Selma's red dress was incredible. Yowza!

+ Reply to Thread