+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playstation 2 cheats/hints help

Playstation 2 cheats/hints help

We got a Playstation 2 for Christmas as sort of a family gift and got a Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for my oldest. and we are STUCK very early in the game. Now, I know there are online cheat/hint/help sites but I can't seem to find any. Can someone give me an idea (or if you know how to get the Lumios spell book that would help too)

this is soooooo hard.:stupid
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

JR.
    I know nothing about this game, but here are some cheats:

http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/game...ts/27444.shtml

Thanks JR, that helps some but all it says about the darn book of spells, is "once you have this do this"....I can't figure out what to do to pick up the darn book. but I saved the game pro page because I know we are going to need it in the future....anyone else have any ideas?????????
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Hey nlmcp, I think you should check out www.gamefaqs.com
    They have a cool list of walkthroughs as well as cheat codes!
    Hope i did help.
    All good things come to an end.

Yeah! This explains what we are doing wrong.....reading this it looks like we've done alot of things wrong. We are sopposed to try to read the book not pick it up and we have to keep sneaking up to the front......geez I would have thought the E games would be a little simpler for the younger kids and the old geezers like me who have to help them.

Thanks William.

Hey, William, do you like Grand Theft Auto? I'm asking mostly because I've noticed your avator (I think it's GTA anyway). Which games do you have?

I have GTA: Vice City. It's really cool. I either do the missions or mess around (steal cars, cause accidents, kill people, etc.). Anyone else absoluely love this game?

We played Harry Potter all the way through and now I cannot remember a thing bout it. Was fun though.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

thank god for William and JR, we are getting through HP slowly. It's pretty tricky because the right thing to do to keep moving is never the first thing you think to do. I printed out the FAQ William directed me to...41 darn pages long. Wow.

JR.
    I could never make it through some games without cheats, I'd get so frustrated and end up quitting.

Yup. I do play GTAIII. I do have vice city, but i haven't played it yet. My bro is currently playing it, and i think it's great fun!
    All good things come to an end.

+ Reply to Thread