+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my gosh!!!!

Oh my gosh!!!!

I saw this video on Fox News of this woman beating her child in their van in a parking lot. I think the police is looking for her. They have the license plate number and everything, but some relative said they left the state or something like that. I hope they find them. This woman was hitting her kid while she (I think the kid was a girl) was on the floor of the backseat. Then, when the kid got into the carseat, the woman was punching the kid right in the face!!! Doctors say that the kid must have some kind of skull fracture.

Jeez how awful.
    How could anyone do that?
    "That's Numberwang!"

labtech
    What kind of woman is she! I hope they find her and throw her in jail forever!!!! Again that may be to good for her!!!!

UHG! I hate hearing about things like this! That woman needs a good smack down, and that's coming from a pacafist!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    I saw the video this morning and it is horrifying. They are still looking for the girl and the mom right now.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    It's very sad when you are reminded that there are a lot of people in this world who don't deserve to have children.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I saw on CNN at lunch hour that the mother's family is not co-operative. I love my sister too, but if I saw her punching her child in the face, I'd turn her in so fast her head would spin.

That poor, poor child.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Me too.
    I have kids, and yes they have been frustrating sometimes, but there is no excuse for that.I can't believe they would take the mothers side over the childs, especially after watching that.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    She turned herself in, they took the little girl away and she was saying "oh my poor baby with strangers". Strangers yes, but she has less chance of getting beaten by them.
    The mother was mad because they wouldn't let her return things to the store she hadn't bought there, thats why they put the camera on her as she left, and caught the beating.
    She disgusted me.

Thank goodness they did turn the camera on her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast