+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh my gosh!!!!

Yes fluff.
    She beats her kid because she couldn't return stuff? WTF??????
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I am the mother of two very challenging children and sometimes I think I am going to crack. That is when you put in there fav video, give them some juice and a snack and walk away! I could never imagine hitting or punching either of my children. There is NOTHING that can explain that kind of behavior.

If I ever saw anyone(related or not) punch a child, I would surely get between the child and the adult. What happens after that...who knows. I would rather sit in a jail cell for assault than know I did nothing to help the child.

If that little girl's family did nothing to assist her; I hope they never return her to any member of the family.

ah feif,
    you coulda taken her!

and your children are loverly.

labtech
    I saw on the news last night that they did charge that woman with child abuse and I'm with you Feifer. If she gets that mad because of not being able to return something at a store just think what could of happen if the poor little girl really did something bad. I think they probably saved the little girls life!!!

I saw this video, and I thought it was just AWFUL! What kind of parent would do something like that? I'm personally not a fan of corporal punishment in the first place, but in this case, the little girl didn't even do anything to DESERVE it.

Sher,
    Thank you very much; and yes; I coulda taken her.

Kylie,
    The only thing that would warrant a mother hitting her child in such a manner would be that the child was on fire and the mom was trying to put it out. Everything else is simply unacceptable, as i am sure you would agree.

Feifer- yes, that would be the ONLY acceptable reason for beating a child. I just found that video unbeilievable. Or perhaps I'm simply naive, as many, many children in world are physically abused.

I just do not understand, and hope never to, how ppl can hurt the defensless children. How low down do you have to be? Just unfathomable!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12