+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a great day today! I'm off to feed the masses at the restaurant today so I'm having about 500 people for dinner. Enjoy and have that 2nd piece of pie today.

Love that pic, US!
    Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm up, just put the turkey in - 20 lb for family of 4 - planning on lots of leftover Low-Carb Turkey!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to the Forters!

My 10 year old is boycotting Thanksgiving (don't ask) When told to make a Thanksgiving card in school, she made an anti Thanksgiving card.

Since it's just us today, and I don't feel like cooking a turkey, we are kind of humoring her. We are having Salmon and Crab. Then going to see Sponge Bob.

So, to those of you celebrating....Happy Thanksgiving. To those of us who apparently are doing something else......well, have a wonderful day anyway.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Unk at that pic.. that was so cute :wink

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all my Family and Friends in the U.S. Don't eat too much Turkey and save me a piece of Pumpkin Pie with a dab of Cool Whip.

Happy Thanksgiving all

Thanks to all who make the Fort an enjoyable place to visit.
    Count your blessings!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    My 10 year old is boycotting Thanksgiving (don't ask) When told to make a Thanksgiving card in school, she made an anti Thanksgiving card.

Since it's just us today, and I don't feel like cooking a turkey, we are kind of humoring her. We are having Salmon and Crab. Then going to see Sponge Bob.

So, to those of you celebrating....Happy Thanksgiving. To those of us who apparently are doing something else......well, have a wonderful day anyway.
    Maybe she's taking the side of some Native American groups, who don't find anything to be particularly thankful for. Now don't everyone go flaming me, I'm just saying. They may have talked about it in her school. Personally, I'd rather have seafood myself.

I'm also bitter because so many members are AWOL today.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. Have a great day!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your turkey and have a great holiday!

Chairman of the Bored Cruella_DeVil's Avatar

Happy Turkey Day to all at the FoRT!!!!!!

All my preparations are completed. Bird in the oven. Time to pop in to state my THANKFULLNESS for the great posts (and the wonderful folks in here) that have brought me so many smiles and giggles. Y'all are the best and the FoRT is the best place to visit!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast